E. Kane vs Team Bandaid

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E. Kane vs Team Bandaid

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 16:57

I'll be willing to bet that E. Kane gets more points than:

Tanguay, Burrows, Hudler, Hornqvist, Latendresse, Ruutu, Michalek, Moulson.....

Each player must play at least 60 games.

$10 for each player....

Back to top Go down

Re: E. Kane vs Team Bandaid

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 17:27

Ill bet that hornqvist and latendresse get more
for some reason i like those players...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 17:42

Angelo..................is there anything you will not bet on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 18:41

hahahah im not actually gonna make that bet
its a joke, cause i own both of them, get it??
but kane will probably outpoint them
i wish i had kane too
oh wait, i do!!

WFHL for life! (no lou, i will not buy a case of beer for mentioning the grandfather of keeper leagues)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 19:35

The Grandfather of keeper leagues???? hahaha
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 8:19

Let me get this straight. You want me to bet Kane vs. Tanguay, Hudler, Burrows, Hornqvist, Latendresse, Ruutu, Michalek, and Moulson when they were all taken later in the draft? I'm sorry but does that make sense. You traded St. Louis for Kane so Kane replaces St. Louis' spot in your line-up. I took Spezza that round so I am willing to bet Spezza vs. Kane in pts. I think you mentioned $10. Are you in?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 12:17

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
not a bad bet!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 13:29

Just did some digging through the private messages on this site.

Here are some quotes from Vic

-----------------

"Although I like St. Louis I think he is going to take a major step back next year. I see a drop of 10-15 points at least. St. Louis will be 36 years old next year "

-----------------------

"I have a fair trade for both sides.

Lidstrom for St. Louis."

---------------(that one was my favourite)

"I think St. Louis will be getting closer to 75".........although he ha stated many times AFTER the trade that St. Louis is a 85-95 player....hmmmmm interesting

---------------------------

"What would you think about this:

LIDSTROM AND T.THOMAS

FOR

ST.LOUIS, C.SCHNEIDER AND A 4TH"

Vic, is trying to trade Lidstrom before he retires this year or next year...smart move, but im not stupid....

So vic, since you say I couldve of gotten something better, why didn't you offer up anything better?? Instead you were offering me 40 year old defender and a 37 year old goalie, and both of those players I expressed ZERO interest. Why were you trying to trade me players I had zero interest in? I wasn't interested in those players!! Are you trying to tell me which players I should trade for?

And also, why is it when you were offering for St. Louis you thought "he was going to take a major step back, 75 points" but after the trade with tom you still consider St. Louis a 90 point player? I find that very interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 14:36

whats the use of private messages when youre gonna post them on the site???
scumbag vas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 15:04

Demonstrating a lack of consistent remarks. Also showcasing hypocritical statements. One day st. Louis is a 75 point player the next day he is a 90 point player. I would just like Vic to explain himself. I'm almost positive he can think of something good to come up with.

Last edited by vas on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 15:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 15:14

Obviously he read a hockeynews magazine that week and they pegged st louis for 75
then he got mckeens and it said 90 so he changed his mind!
big deal!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 15:38

LOLOLOLOLOL nice work Billy I love that shit!!!! I love the garbage Vic is trying to trade....Lidstrom (may not even play), Thomas (lucky to play 60 gms next year), Leopold (#3 defender after Myers and Gragrani)....
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 15:39

BTW in case you guys were wondering my avatar is a picture of my new idol - Jeff Angus AKA "Angus Unleashed"
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 15:48

hahahahhahaha THATS the picture???
not gonna lie, this guy probably spends quadruple the time vas does studying fantasy hockey, which almost seems impossible considering vas thinks about fantasy hockey about 18 hours a day.
I'd listen to this nerds opinions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 17:10

Sometimes you don't always show all your cards when you are trying to trade with someone. That's all I'm going to say!

I love the sleazyness in you Billy posting my private messages. LOL. You obviously must be thinking you could have gotten more from Tom for St. Louis. It must be bothering you to post my private messages. Nice job. I love it!

By the way, 99-10 or 15 is 89 or 84. I believe 84 is closer to 75 than 99 yes?

Which one of your goalies is going to get more than 75 pts. next year Billy. Pick one right now and I will bet you $10. Remember, more than 75 points. Hillier and his vertigo? Rask and his 20-25 games next year? Brodeur and his 39 year old body? Schneider and his 20 games next year?

Pick one of your goalies right now and I will bet you Thomas against any one of your 4 goalies $10.

That's two bets $10 a piece.

Oh, and Tom you're right. Thomas only played 57 games this year and got 88 points so he'll probably play the same next year and only get between 80 and 90 points. Oh, and Lidstrom the second highest point producing defenseman with 62 points will probably win the Norris this year. I drafted him for one year and one year only. If he retires this year I'm not to upset that my 31st round pick isn't in my starting line-up. LOL. I guess Thomas and Lidstrom are a bag of shit. LOL. I love how you try to brainwash these young retards. Good for you. No wonder you take money of these retards every year. You make trades with them and sell them on the players you are giving them and they give you their money. HAHAHA!

P.S. Do you guys think it's a coincidence that Tom and I haven't even asked eachother about a trade and yet I have come to most of you guys and so has Tom. Tom knows he can't rob me with his stupid reasoning. He's probably going to say "Vic, I haven't come to you because you don't have anybody I want" or something stupid like that. LOL.

How many points did Kane and Okposo score this year.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 18:22

(Warning Lou: this is going to be a long one....so just scroll down to the last paragraph)

Vic you wrote me.....

"I think St. Louis will be getting closer to 75".......I have the message saved. I can forward to you if you want. You probably "don't remember". You wrote that when you were trying to trade for St. Louis. Then after when I traded St. Louis you said he is a 90 point player......I can find the quote for that too if you like; but I'm pretty sure you know you said it.

Interesting that one day he is a 75 point player (the day you are trying to get him) and the next day he is a 90 point player (the day that I traded him). Explain that to me, please.

And again, what does it matter which one of my goalies is going to get 75+ points? Is this you trying to convince me into trading for Thomas.....I DON"T WANT HIM...let it go!!! LOL

Why are you only looking at next years point totals? Why only do you want to look forward to next year? This is a keeper league right? Since this is a keeper league and not a one year league, I'll take Rask/Hiller/Schneider over Thomas. We'll calculate their points over the next 10 years....we'll bet $1, 1000 or $10,000.....whatever you want.

I agree Thomas is a better goalie over the next two years. BIG DEAL. Just like St. Louis is a better player than Tavares over the next two years!! Silly Vic, welcome to a keeper league. WOOOOOOO

"You know I don't like to go back and forth. I like to make an even trade proposal for both sides" - Vic, April 07, 2011

.......Apparently you DON'Tmake proposals that are fair for both parties, as you "hold your cards close to your chest." LOLOLOL

You say one thing, do another thing, wish you did something else while talking about another scenario, and dreaming about the past. It's funny, but very entertaining and I think thats why we all love you!! LOL

For example.....

"No wonder you take money of these retards every year." Vic - April 27, 2011......Vic I won more money than Tom in the pool we are in together......oops....I'll be waiting for an apology

How many points did Kane and Okposo score this year.....Love it....It's sentences like these that make me feel sorry for you but like you at the same time!!!

Vic I hope you actually do win the league for some strange reason!! Is that bad to say? But I know that if you are in contention that someone will overpay for someone and put their team over the top and I know you wont.....It's tough to win without overpaying and putting your team in a favourable position. I've been overpaying for two years in the other pool, and guess what? I've won two straight years....

Jens, Tom, and I are the only managers two win back to back championships in a keeper league.....Although I appreciate your concerns, I know what I'm doing, you don't have to worry about me. Much Love. Team Mooch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 27 Apr 2011 - 20:04

1. There are a number of strategies you use when trading with other people.

2. St. Louis will get 80-85 points next year and possibly less the longer he goes in the playoffs. Remember, I said possibly. He is a 90 point player this year.

3. I drafted some players for a year, two, three, and some for a lot more. Thomas and Lidstrom are the year to two year player. Hence, an entry draft every year in a keeper league. Once again Lidstrom was drafted in the 31st round. Which 31st round pick is in the starting line-up next year? Mine may be the only one.

4. I know you don't want Thomas now that you are playing for the future. Why you are playing for the future is beyond me. You have a team with some tweaking that can contend. Stop listening to the greasy Italian. I know you and Kats realized the only way to contend was to get a goalie (*FROM ME*) and some defenseman. I understand your prides would not allow you two to trade with me. You left the draft thinking you guys had a really good team and then realized afterwards you guys had some work to do. I give you guys both credit for realizing it. It is still possible to win if your willing to overpay. I know you won't because you would have to overpay to me and all my posts and your pride would not allow it.

5. At the time I made the trade proposal April 7 I was under the impression you were trying to win the pool the first year. That was until you had a sleepover at Tom's house and he was able to change Kats' mind and yours and get St. Louis from you. So, until you said you were playing for the future it was a fair trade.

6. I will never overpay unless I want to. I knowingly overpaid for Tavares because I want him for the next ten years and I see Tavares as a top 15 point player next year. I see no need to
overpay as I feel I have a team for the present and the future. Only time will tell though.

7. St. Louis is not the better player than Tavares the next two years. It will be close next year and Tavares will be better the following year.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 12:06

Vic - I'll bet you $10 that SUPERSTAR Tim Thomas does not get 70 pts in one of the next 2 years.....and for the record there were 15 goalies that got 70+ points this year.

Now on to my next order of business, my first trade offer to you (seriously) - Tim Thomas for my 4th rounder in 2012, let me know because I need some insurance for Pavelec.
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 13:08

LOVE THE PICTURE BY THE WAY. I AM MORE INTIMIDATED OF YOU JUST LOOKING AT IT. THAT PICTURE OOZES HOCKEY KNOWLEDGE.
ANGUS UNLEASHED RULES!!!!!!!!

I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. LOL.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 13:10

By nonsense do you mean the bet that i have on the table or the trade offer???
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 13:12

HOW MANY OF THE 15 WERE MY GOALIES?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 13:12

BOTH
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 13:13

ANGUS, DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT I DON'T WITH THOMAS?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 13:14

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY TRADE OFFERS UNLESS YOU SEND IT PRIVATE MESSAGE AND THEN POST IT FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE. LOL.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 28 Apr 2011 - 13:53

If he messages you and says "Im interested in Tim Thomas but he will only get 55 points next year".....and then later says Tim Thomas should get 85 points next year...

Then yes, please post it for everyone too see what a hypocrite he is. Anyone who does that is a sleaz ball, especially when they say "I dont like to negotiate trading, I offer the best deal right at the beginning".....

When you have contradicting remarks I will embarrass you throughout the league.....As you say, It's just one of my tactics when trading with someone......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top