'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 11:39

Angus Unleashed:

Jeff Angus, who pens Angus Unleashed, currently resides in Vancouver and has a BCom Degree from the University of Victoria. He has been writing for DobberHockey since 2006, covering all aspects of the NHL and fantasy hockey. He also manages the website and contributes to the daily ramblings on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday each week. He loves chatting fantasy hockey, and can be found on twitter (angus_j) and can be reached at angus at dobberhockey.com.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I spoke with Tom today regarding the recent trade of St. Louis for Kane, Okposo, and a first. While on the phone, Tom arrogantly told me to read the article written by Mr. Jeff Angus which shows Kane as the number 10 left winger in keeper leagues. I was moderately impressed until I realized who the author was.

The author, Jeff Angus, has a BCom Degree from the University of Victoria. A BCom degree is a degree in Business. He started writing for Dobber in 2006, his senior year in high school. From Mr. Angus' picture on Dobber it appears Jeff fast tracked college and took spring and summer classes. Jeff has aged well for a 21 year old kid. I attempted to locate Mr. Angus's junior hockey stats but was unable to do so. I phoned and spoke with Mr. Angus Sr. who informed me Jeff did not play ice hockey and could not skate but would twitter me his ball hockey stats when he was done his paper route. I encourage and implore all GM's to read Mr. Angus' aritcle regarding left wing keepers on Dobber hockey, to visit 'ANGUS UNLEASHED' , and see what a happy 21 year old BCom graduate and hockey expert looks like.

P.S. Jeff just twittered me that he loves talking fantasy hockey and to twitter him at angus_j.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: 'ANGUS UNLEASHED' ON EVANDER KANE'S VALUE

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 12:21

evander kane is a stud
end of story

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 12:45

I'm not saying that Kane is not going to be good. All I'm saying is did you get a chance to visit 'ANGUS UNLEASHED'?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 13:39

I don't understand the message your are trying to convey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 13:41

I can't wait till Nov-Dec comes around, so Vic can shut the fuck up!

it will be hard to chirp, when your in the bottom half of the standings, but he might be able to come up with something, knowing what a big mouth he his!

I think everyone in this league, except maybe for your buddy "The Mute" want's you to fail epicly!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 13:45

Vic quit being a retard!!!! Dobber is a very reliable site and has aided Tom to win $2500 over the past 6 years. Vic don't be afraid to check out Dooberbaseball!! (He's like Bo Jackson, he excels in two sports!)

Dobber himself is highly respected in the Hockey world and also contributes to other sites besides Dobberhockey!!!

I would like to introduce you to my favorite writer, Ryan Ma. Bio below:

Ryan Ma, author of our Wild West feature every week, was born and raised in Edmonton where he attended the University of Alberta and received a degree in Physical Education and a degree in Education. He has spent the last three years teaching in various locations and traveling around the world. Ryan is currently dodging kangaroos or trying to out-swim man-eating sharks in Melbourne, Australia.

Dont let this Bio fool you, Ma is very much attached to the game as he has satellite in Australia and watches a boat load of hockey. Ma is also 3rd cousin to former Asain NHLer Pat Peake!!! MA may not have the stats on hockey DB but he does have the location and bloodlines!!!!

Obviously Billy doesn't understand!!!!! It means Jeff Angus has zero credibility, just like you!!!

Lou, you will be the one in the bottom half and Vic will be laughing at you!!! That is until all you Greeks quit at the same time!!!!

Last edited by Yanne on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 14:24; edited 1 time in total
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 13:47

Tom, don't worry, Pierre Mcguire and Bailie are still very credible!!!

I wouldn't use Big George Laraque anymore though!!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 13:56

I don't even know what you are trying to say....

Does it mean that Angus has zero credibility....

I love how Dobber's rankings/ramblings/messages affect you junkies so much.

It is just ONE guys opinion.

While you guys are reading his site, I'll be watching games and making MY OWN analysis. You guys should try that once in a while. Dobber probably doesn't think thats a good idea though, since he might lose some website traffic...So just do/think/say whatever he writes about.

LOSERS

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY DOBBER AND CO.

Dobber said you need to reply to this message....so i'll be waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 14:36

Instead of watching hockey, go back to school and learn how to read!!!

I'll break it down fro you since the English classes at Century High school didn't help you!!!

Dobber hockey is a joke and his writers are nobody's with less hockey knowledge than Lou!!

Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 14:43

Billy, that's the point Jens and I were trying to get across. I was on the phone with Tom today and he wanted me to look at the article. I think he was trying to convince ME that the St. Louis trade was good for you and show me Kane's value. I already told you that I really like Kane and that I like Kane more than Okposo in this pool. If you think the trade is good than that's all that counts. I could care less about Dobber and his analysis. Fuck, look who he has writing for him. A guy who looks 21 years old, has a business degree, and looks like someone who has never played any sports in his life. That picture is fucking hillarious!! He could probably star in a movie called "Revenge of the Hockey Pool Nerds". I love that fucking smile. PRICELESS.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 14:57

Tom, if Billy started a web site called Greekhockey.com and had Evander Kane as the 4th best left winger in hockey, would you believe it???

I forgot to add Billy's bio to prove he's credible!!
He received a BCom Degree from Cetury High School. He is the Commissioner of a Greek keeper league pool. He hangs out with guys twice his age and travels to Toronto 3 times a week to visit his girlfriend. He is really good at ball hockey because he's small and fast!!!

Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:13

I agree that people overvalue opinions on dobber
for tom to say, "look what angus wrote!" means nothing!
but the point is even without reading angus, you can tell that kane is a stud just by watching him!
as for the greeks quitting at the same time, jens you are sadly mistaken!
i dont know about all the other greek fags here but that trophy that I will be drinking from at draft parties will read as follows
Angelo Zikantas 2011-2012
Angelo Zikantas 2012-2013
Angelo Zikantas 2013-2014
Speaking of, we need to get on that
Everyone needs to throw in some money for a trophy
Vic, you can hold on to it until you give it to me after next season since you wont be able to hold it ever again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:16

Angelo, I will give nothing to you!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:19

Retards, seriously stop reading Dobber the site is shit and has never given us any insights on players or prospects so don't waist your time (or hockeysfuture or rotoworld or TSN). Angus has zero credibility so I apologize for pointing out that this RETARD thinks Kane compares to Iginla and is one of the brightest young stars in the game. None of us liked Kane when he dominated in the WJC on the 2nd line and we sure as hell don't like the fact that he's playin in the World Championships this Friday with the likes of Duchense, Stewart, Nash, Tavares, Eberle.....just to name a few.

LOL Vic you don't think I actually read any of his 250+ articles do you, I'm just playing mind games with you...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:22

Tom. What do you think of his picture? He has a great smile!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:22

And for the record, I've won approx $5000 in hockey pools....maybe I am doing something right??? Thanks Angus!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:23

Has he written 250 plus articles? How do you know how many articles he has written?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:24

I heard Angus meat is good quality meat? Are they related in any way?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:26

I prefer NY Strip but angus burgers rock!

For the record like I said to you today, if we win 1 of the next 2 years the St Louis trade will be good for us, if we win 2 of the next 2 years its a great trade. If we don't win in the next 2 years WE GOT ABSOLUTELY ROBBED!!! Only time will tell...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:28

Why don't you twitter Angus and see what he thinks? He loves to talk fantasy hockey.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:29

I will never twitter!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:31

He can also be reached at angus at dobberhockey.com. I just read his profile again. I love that fucking smile. It's fucking awesome!!!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:33

He's so happy. He's 21 years old and has Tom Ventura listening to what he says.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 26 Apr 2011 - 15:34

ANGUS UNLEASHED. ANGUS UNLEASHED.

ANGUS FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down