TOM AND WILLY TRADE - JUNE 10/2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TOM AND WILLY TRADE - JUNE 10/2013

Post by Admin on Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 10:15

Guys, if u want to make the trades after the finals that's fine but Lou has a pt. (*fuck, I want to punch myself in the face for agreeing with the whale turd*). 

Guys are making trades while others are following the rules thinking trades can't be made until after the finals. Maybe, penalties should be assessed? If rules aren't followed, anarchy and chaos exist. The whale turd has a point.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 15:41

Yes these trades technically are not official until the playoffs are done!  This is a rule we will talk about at the draft.  I know in the WHP we had this rule to begin with but got rid of it!

I personally think the only time we can't trade should be from the trade deadline u til the last day of the season!!

I agree with Lou and Vic though, Tom should have known better!  Such a greasy snake wop!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 11:12

What about everyone that came back with a trade offer to me ??? Should they be punished also ? Especially since they new the rule ???
chiliwilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 11:13

AND SAID NOTHING ???
chiliwilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 19:56

"You have WAY too many players!!

Let me know which players you might be stoping and I could give u a future pick for them as I have room on my roster"

I'm only going to need to cut 4
Which 4?

"I will take them and throw you a late pick next year"

This is hilarious. I will give the entire league a chance to guess who I had this conversation with. 2013-06-15 at 8:43am. Punish the infidels.... Hahaha.... I hope the league can figure this out. I know there are a lot of options but lets just say I hope the whale turd surfaces for all to see....
newbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 19:59

HYPOCRITE!!!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 20:10

Vic you are right there are reasons humans created rules... You were wrong about why... Its not about preventing anarchy and chaos. Rules prevent evolution from occurring in the human species. Now I know some rely on rules and handouts to preserve there existence, but wow! Literally after calling me out for making illegal trades which I didnt know about, the whale turd surfaces seeking a deal for my table scraps. I hear others are pursuing Staal as we speak. The rule is clearly not respected by anyone or was not known by anyone. My punishment is existing in a culture where we have to "play fair" and the good ole, "equality for all". Fuck it! Time to let evolution play out in this league..... The weak and feeble can't bitch about a rule and then proceed to break the rule themselves..... I guess it's tough being at the top of the food chain.
newbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 21:52

wow..............Newbs................I didn't think you are like Vic and Jens??

you can discuss trades all you want you fuck!

would you like me to show you the rules again?
no where does is say you can't take trade you illiterate retard.

we have a trade deadline.  FOR A REASON.  whatever the reason is..............right or wrong, it's there for a reason.

you can discuss trades all you want.

can you follow me??

are you still with us?

YOU CAN DISCUSS TRADES ALL YOU WANT!

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE A TRADE AFTER THE TRADE DEADLINE!

fucking simpleton.

anyway...............I would still gladly take those 4 players off your hands for a future draft pick.
just because you are dumb and an idiot doesn't mean we can't make trades together.

and................I can't figure out why you would tell anyone what I offered you in a trade?

that is not proper trade etiquette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 23:54

Lou i will agree with you on the trade etiquette, nothing should be said unless the other trade person says you can use it as leverage or says no one else will beat it. You seem to forget that Newbs is a hillbilly from the back woods of Alberta and doesn't know any better so don't be so hard on him as I've noticed he is improving. You remember the movie Deliverance ? Watch out or Newbs will make you SQUEAL !!! Sorry but I made Newbs squeal twice when I had him out behind the barn.
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs on Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 1:29

Lou I would love to move those guys but I have already made another couple of trades. I'm good now.... I can tell you what the trades are now or just wait until the playoffs are over.
newbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top