Who wins the rookie award??

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who wins the rookie award??

Post by tventura on Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 15:14

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

#1 - Its all about the championships, the money is a bonus Vic!
#2 - For years you chirped me saying "the only reason you win those pools and that money with all those idiots is because I'm not in the pool with you" well guess what.......you have been in a keeper league with me for 2 years......DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT 2 YEARS COST YOU???
#3 - "IF" i do lose money this year after winning YET ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP (first time in 7 years of keeper leagues, I may lose money) guess who's money I will be using to pay for it.......I'll give you a hint he's donated approx $400 to me in the last two years!!!

Vic "PLEASE" keep it coming, I love this....try another angle now DUMMY!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 17:52

hahahahahahaha..................

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 19:40

The name calling!!! Why oh why! You have talked for years about how all this stuff is a business for u and how much money u have won over the last 8 years. You yourself said that u wanted me to trade Thomas to Angelo cause it was more important to win money with our $1 bet than finishing first. Now u say the opposite! I'm confused????

Would u rather have won $500 or donate money and won a championship? I'm sorry if I have offended u, just trying to find out the truth.

A.k.a. Vic 'just wants everyone to be happy' Sobieraj
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 19:48

There's no way holtby is the winner

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 20:21

Sure he is Angelo! Clear cut!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 20:27

Angelo, let me explain why.....
1. We have forwards in this league and their pts count towards our teams
2. We have defenseman in this league and their pts count towards our teams
3. We have goalies in this league and their pts count towards our teams

When we stop counting goalie and defenseman pts then forwards and parenteau can win the rookie pts awards. Not next yr though cause u drafted him this year. Make sure to bring it up at this years draft.

See Angelo.... Clear cut!!! Now let's stop the ridiculousness and hug it out at the draft

A.k.a. Vic 'just wants everyone to be happy' Sobieraj
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 21:02

The rules were not stated clearly. It's that simple! Like Lou said, it's like the 6 NHL dmen rule

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 1:37

Ang. It was clearly stated! Everybody knew the rule but you guys wanted to back billy in his crusade! I have already forgiven all you guys for your transgressions. It's water under the bridge. Now, let's stop playing childish games and move on from this. If u would like the rookie rule to say something else next yr bring it up at the draft. Remember, I am not voting unless I am the deciding vote.

A.k.a Vic 'just wants everyone to be happy' Sobieraj
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 9:00

Everybody DIDNT know the rule, that is the point of all this. It has nothing to do with backing Billy, his situation just happened to be similar where we just had to ASSUME something in the rules. (Like assuming parenteau wasnt REALLY the winner but it actually would've been mike smith.) You're not supposed to assume in the official rules! If I think Im winning something after reading the rules only to find out that Im not, then there is something wrong with the wording of the rules! You cant come in and say "It doesnt matter what the rules say, I'M the winner of this award" Am I the only one who sees this????? Just admit you made a mistake while "clarifying" it in our rule section and I will leave it alone! When writing the rules, you forgot to consider goalies as potential rookie winners!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 9:39

ANGELO FUCK OFF, IT WAS CLEARLY STATED!!!

Top Scoring Rookie - $60 (*Rookie in our league ie. Paranteau would have won in our league over RNH)
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 10:13

when this comes to a vote...............Angelo will win.

well, not so much that Angelo wins, but more like Vic will lose!!

Vic, just a little piece of advice because I like you:

DON'T EVER BRING ANYTHING TO A VOTE IN THIS OR ANY OTHER LEAGUE BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL VOTE AGAINST YOU

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 10:55

When it does come to a vote, I was 100% going to choose a $30-$30 split in the spirit of fair play but the more I see Vic try and bulldog his way to this money and COMPLETELY disregarding all rules of "OUR DEMOCRACY THE FHCL", I really start to lean towards Angelo! Decisions, decisions...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 20:32

Is this the same Tom who used his bulldog tactics to get a trade vetoed when his good buddy Whitey himself said he DID NOT veto the trade?

Lou, don't worry. We are not taking anything to a vote. It is clear. Tommy is just a little upset about things have gone this year and the fact he lost more money than me this year. Lou, there is nothing we can do except just be there for little Tommy! Remember guys let's be as supportive as possible.

A.K.A. Vic 'just wants everyone to be happy' Sobieraj
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 11:17

Stop deflecting Vic!!!

Upset.....did you forget I won $207 in bets from you alone last year? You couldn't forget that, let alone the money I won in the playoff pool last year, plus other pools (FHCL, WHP, Deloitte pool)....EASILY cover any loses.....

You think I'm upset, then what are you LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! I have championships and money in my pocket!

Oh yeah Vic is happy with his 4th and 7th place finishes and over $400-$500 in the hole!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top