Who wins the rookie award??

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who wins the rookie award??

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 11:19

The best rookie award will be given to a player who was taken in OUR draft last year and the question is, is Holtby available to win the award or is it Parenteau.
Goalie points are different, and there is no mention as to whether or not goalies can win the award. In the rule section it states...- Top Scoring Rookie - $60 (*Rookie in our league ie. Paranteau would have won in our league over RNH)
Considering Mike Smith had about 100 points last year, it seems to me that goalies WOULDN'T count, seeing as the Commisioner would have gave it to Parenteau over Smith last year.
But now that Vic has Holtby, it seems like there is one of those rule changes happening where we should ASSUME it's the right thing to do but not stated anywhere (Remember Billy, 6 NHL defencemen???)

Thoughts????

Back to top Go down

Re: Who wins the rookie award??

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 18:59

I think we need to vote on this.

Vic is going to lie, cheat and steal to get his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 19:29

Vic just curious, why did u say Paranteau would have won and not Mike Smith? Because we all know Smith had over 100 pts last year!

That being said, in all honesty because its not really specified, I think Ang and Vic should split.

Going forward that rule needs to change, an NHL rookie (I believe under 25gms is the NHL rule) should be the guy that wins this award and "DEFINITELY" not a goalie because they are on a different point scale (higher than F & D).

But this is a democracy and if u guys wanna vote I'm cool with that but in this situation a $30 - $30 split is probably the fairest because none of those guys should get screwed out of this.

But Vic I do want to hear your explanation!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 20:40

Lets vote. 7 people. 5 of 7 votes get the whole 60. Anything else is a split. Sound good Vic? The rule definitely has to be changed/revised. What if I have a rookie defenceman who wins the Calder with 55 points? He loses because of someone like mike smith? But. I say we vote. Parenteau vs holtby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Apr 2013 - 20:41

Lets vote. 7 people. 5 of 7 votes get the whole 60. Anything else is a split. Sound good Vic? The rule definitely has to be changed/revised. What if I have a rookie defenceman who wins the Calder with 55 points? He loses because of someone like mike smith? But. I say we vote. Parenteau vs holtby.

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 1:42

Hahahaha. You greeks can go fuck yourselves. I love it. Tommy told you that I told him I was winning the rookie $60. Lol. I love it! There will be no split. Rules were made at the beginning of the year and I even told Jens the only person I really had to worry about was Whitey and Mike Smith to beat Holtby. Nice try though. I love the Greeks banding together to fuck the big bad Pollack. Nice try! Lol. You guys are really going to want to change the rules when my Picasso comes out. It's coming!!! Lol.
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 1:59

Don't worry Ang, looks like Niemi may win top goalie. FACK!! Holtby was a couple minutes away from being in a real dog fight with him if he got another shutout. Fucking back up Holtby!!!! Cocksucker!!!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 10:08

The rules say Parenteau should be the winner.
Is there a mistake in the rules???
Yes Tom told me you said that, and I thought WTF this whole time I thought I was winning it with Parenteau, cause THATS WHAT THE RULE STATES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 12:12

Just an example cause he wasn't't drafted by any of US! Name only used to represent the fact he wasn't drafted.

As for next yr, I still think it should be the same. I mean look at it this way: whitey finished at the bottom this yr and took mike smith who was probably the favorite to win this award (*if u ask Tom. Lol)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 14:17

The rule is stupid.... It should be NHL rookies ... Not proven players! I didn't even know smith had a chance at the award!!! I assumed it was for NHL rookies only! It should go to a GM that is building for the future, it's there only chance at any money... How fair is it for newbs who will not be in the money for the next 5 years??? Will he be drafting 35 years olds??? No, the teams that are at the top will be drafting those players and already be making money!

Only you would think this rule is good the way it is!!!!
Your 4 3rd rounders will be perfect for your shot to win money!!! And your 1 4th rounder next year!!!! Your such a fucking loser!!!! You only want this rule because you have 0 early picks and if the rule was changed to the way it should be your will have to get extremely lucky to win rookie of the year!! Another reason I think your a snake!!!!

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 16:13

Whitey, don't forget this:

this is our league/pool.

Vic is just a little pawn in the game we play.

we make the rules, and we change the rules as we see it.

so........................I would like the rule changed for next year to :
NHL rookies, or NHL players with less than 50 games played.

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 16:28

Whitey, why the anger? It can be discussed at the draft. You have a right and a vote to change it next year. Oh, and make sure to tell Jens he's stupid, a loser and snake cause he also thought the rookie award should be this way.

Whitey, I'm sorry that a 23 yr old Holtby won this year. It's not my fault you decided to take 31 yr. old Smith instead of 23 yr old Holtby. If you want an apology, than I am sorry for taking the 23 yr old instead of the 31 yr old. But you have to understand, I didn't have the option to take the 31 yr old cause some dumb fuck took him at 5th overall!

P.S. Whitey, you keep talking about my 4 3rd rd'ers and my 4th. Don't forget about my 2nd rd'er too!

NEWBS, I'M SORRY FOR TAKING 23 YR OLD HOLTBY IN THE 2ND RD WHO HAD 21 NHL REGULAR SEASON GAMES BEFORE THIS YR. I'M SORRY BUDDY.

NOW WHITEY, APOLOGIZE TO NEWBS FOR TAKING THE 31 YR OLD SMITH AND HIS 230 NHL REGULAR SEASON GAMES BEFORE THIS SEASON! U KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO. DON'T PLAY DUMB. BE A MAN AND APOLOGIZE!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 16:45

The rule is retarded

And I actually thought it was retarded when I thought I was going to win.
It needs to be changed
And it wasnt "just an example"
just admit you fucked up and didnt consider goalies as potential winners when making the rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 18:16

the same way he fucked up with 6 Dman and not 6 NHL Dman.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 18:57

Your fucking retarded! I had no clue smith or parenteau had a chance of winning! I noticed it a few weeks back when I was working on my other league! I told Jens and he said that a rookie has to win and I said not in this leagues rules!!! Vic you are an fucking loser to even say I drafted smith for that reason!!! I'm not a lowlife like you... I can careless about winning money in this pool!!!! I did want to win the cup but at this point I can careless about this league! Your way too smart, your on a different level.... It's just not fair so I don't fucking care at this point!!! I say we just put all our fees together and Vic can pick who gets what money!!! Vic you can have it all for GM of the year!

Your the best GM ever! But still a fucking loser!

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 21:41

ditto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 23:49

Since Vic still has not admitted it was a fuck up, the only alternative is that the rules were obviously NOT CLEAR!

a vote for who wins the rookie award should take place

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 23:53

Either way I don't care... It was our job to read the rules and question the ones we don't understand but I do think we should change the rule to players that have played under 25 games in the NHL.

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 3:05

Hey fellas, I can see I have hit a nerve with some of you. Lol. Let me know what you guys would like to do for next year and I'm good with it. No argument hear. Remember, I'm good with either. Whatever the league votes on for next year I'm good with. I just want you guys to be happy. Please don't argue amongst yourselves.

a.k.a. Vic 'just wants to make everyone happy to the best of his abilities' Sobieraj
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 12:31

Vic, Vic, Vic…..when are you going to learn? I know it’s tough for you to understand but this pool is a “democracy”, your badge, your ego or 6’5” 280LBS frame doesn’t carry any extra weight in the FHCL!

Unfortunately with all keeper leagues we are in, some rules need to be clarified, some rules need to be changed, some rules need to be updated! We have yet to have a keeper league where all the rules are 100% perfect.

So once again, the rule states (BY YOUR OWN FUCKING POST) that Paranteau and his 67 pts last year would have won the rookie award (*Rookie in our league ie. Paranteau would have won in our league over RNH). You “CLEARLY” stated Paranteau, not Smith, not Holtby, not Yakupov, not Huberdeau, not Telegin………PARANTEAU!!!!!!!!

BUT I FORGOT, VIC TOLD JENS EARLIER IN THE YEAR THE ONLY PLAYERS HE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT IS PARANTEAU AND SMITH BEATING HOLTBY FOR THE ROOKIE AWARD…OH OK, WELL IF YOU TOLD JENS THAT IT’S ALL GOOD! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US THAT BEFORE LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

So once again if a rule is not clarified (which its obviously not) - why should one of you get screwed on this. I know what you are thinking Vic, “TOM IS TRYING TO SCREW VIC”!!! Absolutely not, I don’t think one of you guys should lose out, hence the 30-30 split I’m proposing which I think is fair in this situation.

Angelo (who thought he had this award wrapped up the whole time) should not get screwed because it was clearly stated in Vic’s “Freudian slip” that Paranteau would have won this award and not Mike Smith according to last years stats - 67 points to 94 points.

And yes believe it or not, I don’t believe Vic should get screwed either because the rule was not clearly stated.

BTW Vic - Angelo or any of us are well within our rights to make a rule suggestion as per “OUR RULES” and if a rule is not clarified we do as all democracy’s do and vote, so I guess a 30-30 split or a vote for Angelo or Vic are the 3 options. Vic stopped being a fucking scumbag rat, slimy fucking cheap fuck, who in his own words said Paranteau…..and in the interest of “fair play” take the 30-30 split RETARD!

That being said, I am proposing the following rule change for next year regarding this award.

Any NHL rookie that has played less than 50 NHL career gms (goalies not eligible, different scoring) are eligible to win this award, in case of a tie, Points per game , if PPG are tied, goals.

As for our commissioner Jens, his lack of communication on this matter (I asked him 3 times what he thought and no response) leads me to believe he sees a flaw in this rule or the clarification of the rule. I’m not sure if you threatened him or something Vic but he’s been really mute on this subject…..JENS SPEAK DON’T WORRY I PROMISE VIC WILL NOT HURT U, I GOT YOUR BACK!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 13:41

Btw Vic, it puts a smile on my face to show how u are fighting your fucking own words........lololololol "douche-bag Jew"
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 14:20

RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 19:38

Ok guys calm down, everyone calm the fuck down.....Jens is totally fine, i talked to him today and he assured me he is in good health and that Vic "DID NOT" in any way, shape or form threaten him on this matter!!! Jens did say that Vic was a little agitated that Angelo was trying to take his "lunch money" but Jens was able to calm the big fella down! But Jens sent me the conversation they had via text...

Vic - Jens what the fuck, us cops are supposed to stick together?
Jens - i know u big fucking mongoloid but u clearly stated right on the site that Paranteau would have won last year with 67 points and Smith had 94 points, how do u expect me to defend u now?
Vic - what if i delete the part about Paranteau would have won...
Jens - no u fucking dummy everyone already saw what u posted
Vic - FACK!!!!!!!
Jens - listen just take the $30-$30 split and run, fucking run fast! Or u can tell Angelo if u try taking my $60 I'll make your face unrecognizable!
Vic - yeah ok i'll threaten him, fuck i hope this works.
Jens - make sure Ventura doesn't find out he's really protective of willy and Angelo, DO NOT PISS VENTURA OFF!
Vic - shut the fuck up Jens u r weak, u are weak minded....loser!
Jens - (Jens mumbles) poor fucking guy had no clue what he was signing up for...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 20:31

Vic..........have some fucking honour

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 21:01

Fellas fellas calm down. U know why I never said anything Tom. Just like you. Until you win you don't say anything. I told our commissioner the whole time from the beginning of the yr. Tommy, do forwards, defenseman and goalies play in our league? Do all of them get pts? Of course they do.

No need for these tactics Tom. No need to make up text messages. Since you are a man of ur word and jens sent you the text I will gladly split with Angelo 30-30 when you show everybody that exact text. Tom your hatred and bitterness of me is getting the best of you. Once again guys I don't want to fight. U guys decide what you want to do about next years rookie award. You guys don't even need to ask me to vote unless I am the tiebreaker. Let's all just get along guys. There are many many more years that most of us will be in this pool together.

A.k.a. Vic 'just wants everyone to be apply to the best of his abilities' Sobieraj
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top