VENTURA'S 'MONSTER' DRAFT - THE BAD, THE REALLY BAD, AND THE REALLY REALLY BAD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VENTURA'S 'MONSTER' DRAFT - THE BAD, THE REALLY BAD, AND THE REALLY REALLY BAD

Post by vsobs on Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:18

We have all heard about how Tom thinks he has had a 'MONSTER' draft. What do you guys think of Tom's 'MONSTER' draft?

1. VALTERRI FILPPULA - hurt his knee and is out 6-8 weeks - THE BAD

2. RADEK FAKSA - after scoring 68 pts. in 62 games Faksa is a year older and scoring at a lower pace with 22pts. in 23 games (*less than a pt. a game*) - THE BAD

3. ROMAN JOSI - Is 6 pts. in 14 games in the 'POWERFUL' Swiss league good? Not sure. Where does the swiss league rate among european leagues? Behind the KHL, Sweeden, Finland, Czech, etc.?

4. NATHAN BEAULIEU - 2 pts. in 15 games and -5 rating. His last game saw 0 pts and -3 rating. Even I didn't expect him to be this bad. Wow! THE REALLY BAD

5. JON MERRILL - Discipline issues kept him out for half of last year. This year The University Windsor Lancers broke his neck and initially the diagnosis was 6-8 weeks. TODAY, New Jersey Devils beat writer, Todd Cordell, posted the following report on poor old Jonny Merrill:
The latest out of Michigan is that Devils top prospect Jonathan Merrill's neck fracture isn't responding as well as they had hoped and he will miss a few more month's, at least! It wouldn't be surprising if he missed the rest of the season, which is terrible news. Merrill needed another year or two of good development before making the jump to pro hockey and possibly New Jersey, and this is really going to set him back - especially after missing all that time last year due to suspension. Merrill just can't catch a break.
I actually feel bad for the kid, Merrill that is. THE REALLY REALLY BAD

This in a nutshell is Tom's 'MONSTER' Draft! Lol. Yup, he did say it! Hahahaha

vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VENTURA'S 'MONSTER' DRAFT - THE BAD, THE REALLY BAD, AND THE REALLY REALLY BAD

Post by Yanne on Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:57

Tom is such a loser!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VENTURA'S 'MONSTER' DRAFT - THE BAD, THE REALLY BAD, AND THE REALLY REALLY BAD

Post by chiliwilly on Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 22:10

Unfortunately Tom ( THE SNAKE'S ) MONSTER DRAFT is actually very good considering somewhere during the year he will CON you jokers into believing this and swing a deal for some 38 yr old who will get him 65 - 75 pts. If your smart, listen to Sammy Jr and let him live by his MONSTER DRAFT ... NO TRADES WITH THE SNAKE for his MONSTER DRAFTEE'S ...
chiliwilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 1:01

Nothing like getting chirped by the 4th, 5th and 8th place "donaters" lol.
Well I'll b honest, Matt and I had no intention of walking away from the draft with a 4th and four 5th rounders and helping our team "immediately" but wow were we shocked! We walked away with a forward who will be in our starting lineup for the next 5 years lolololol, we had him rated in the top 15!!!
We walked away with a 22 yr old dman Josi who we think can step in as our #7 dman this year and the 10th and 16th best dman prospects in the world according to hockeysfuture. Finally we grabbed what we think is the future 2nd line center of the Dallas Stars...

Once again all this with virtually all 5th rounders, now if u guys think we didn't have an excellent draft, then u seriously are even dumber than I originally thought lol.
Full breakdown of our MONSTER redraft tomorrow, stay tuned...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 9:22

Another night with faksa getting 0 pts and a -1 on the night. Ofcourse Josi is going to b ur 7th D! Why?
1. Lidstrom retired (*well done willy. Tom thought he was getting another yr from him*)
2. Pronger will retire
3. Markov still has issues with his knee (*eventhough he says it's not*)
4. Bowmeester forgot how to play hockey
5. Demers - well, he's just shit!

Josi is ur 7th by default!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 9:48

have to agree with that!

you didn't draft a number 7th dman!! he HAS to be your number 7!

Vic, I know you have the badge, but I'm the police man around here! I have to keep things honest, we all know that you guys (not you specifically) have no clue what this means.

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 10:17

Ok so where do I start, well let’s see…..ok……..I had “one” 4TH rounder and “four” 5TH rounder’s in this year’s draft…..LET ME REPEAT THAT AGAIN, ONE 4TH ROUNDER AND FOUR 5TH ROUNDER’S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let’s start with Valtteri Filppula (if the NHL was resolved today (LOL) he would be 2 weeks away from returning when the season starts, not concerned at all) – he is 28 years old and in his “PRME”! Last year he had a career high 66pts. HOW THE FUCK DOES THE 36TH HIGHEST SCORER IN THE NHL DROP TO THE 4TH ROUND, NOT TO MENTION TO THE CURRENT CHAMPS??? Am I expecting 66 pts “NO” but I’ve got him pegged for 60-65. That being said last year Filppula had the 8th most power-play time on the team, Filppula also had the 7th highest power-play points on the team….what does this all mean, well let’s just say you guys better hope his 66pts last year is going to be his career high!!!

FAKSA – in his 2nd year, the “youngest” of the “4” stars of the Kitchener Rangers (Ryan Murphy (4th year and dare I say NHL star?), Matt Puempel (4th year), Tobias Reider (3rd year)) – Faksa is tied for the team lead in assists and 2nd in PPG! TERRIBLE!!! Everyone on Kitchener is struggling compared to last year except Puempel and his whopping 21 goals in 26 games but guess who is his center? I’ve learned one thing about Kitchener when Steve Spott talks about players he’s coaching, I listen (Skinner, Landeskog, Ryan Murphy…).

JOSI – in 15 gms with BERN he has 5 goals, Mark Streit has 5 goals in 21 games on the same team….you know what Vic he may not have huge pts (8 pts in 15 games) but I’m pretty damn happy with his progression so far…..BTW did you read this…

The Predators believe Roman Josi is the first candidate to skate alongside Weber, which could be for more than 25 minutes per game. Josi, who was Nashville's second-round selection (No. 38) in the 2008 NHL Draft, had 16 points (five goals, 11 assists) and a plus-1 rating in 52 games for the Predators in 2011-12, his first season in the NHL.

"If we were going to start today, Roman Josi would move up to that spot next to Shea -- for a number of reasons," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I think he does a number of things Ryan Suter did at the same age (Josi turned 22 in June). I think Roman is an up-and-coming player. Roman's ability to move the puck, skate with it, complements Shea's veteran presence, his physicality, his big shot. He catches a lot of minutes against top guys. I would probably say that would be my first play at training camp, Roman lining up with Shea, and that would be a pretty strong twosome."

BEAULIEU – Similar to Joe Morrow, struggling…hard for dmen to transition to the AHL at 19 year olds especially when 90+ regular NHLers are in the league…but a future Subban/Beaulieu combo makes me smile!

MERRILL – wow talk about bad luck but in all honesty, a small crack on his 7th vertebrae…REALLY? That’s like a paper cut, listen if anyone knows about neck injuries it’s me! Until I hear at least 3 breaks C5-C6 and one in my lower back, pins/clamps, spinal fusion and nerve damage in my right arm, oh and 2 months in a halo……Jon Merrill better harden the fuck up!!! I talked to Merrill last night, told him about my recovery and the “HIGH” level of hockey I’ve been playing at the WFCU and South Windsor arena…..his spirits are up!

VICTOR SOBIERAJ – I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN WE HAD A “MONSTER” DRAFT…..YOU KEEP SHOWING ME, HOW DUMB, HOW NIAVE AND HOW UNEXPERIENCED YOU REALLY ARE!!! Vic 5th fucking rounders LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:36

Who drafted Tyler Cuma?
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 12:16

The same guy that won "5" keeper league championships!

The same guy that won $7000+ in hockey pools!

The same guy that drafted - Erik Karlsson, E Kane, J Benn, Kulikov, B Scheen, Bartschi, Erik Johnson, Matt Carle, Claude Giroux, Plekanec, Pavelski, Sharp, Pacioretty, Charlie Coyle, Mike Green, Fleischmann, Wisniewski....JUST TO NAME A FEW YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!

TOM VENTURA DID!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 12:39

Wow! Did u draft anybody else?
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 13:10

Tom, no need to get so defensive. Easy little buddy. We're not doubting about how awesome U say ur drafting has been in the past. We're just analyzing this years Tom Ventura's 'Monster Draft'! Lol
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 13:23

Not getting defensive at all, just saying you will get some bad apples sometimes btw in case u were wondering out of those 17 players I drafted are u ready............"ONE" of them in the first round and a majority of them in the 3rd and 4th round! So I guess what I'm trying to say is don't give up u fucking loser lolololololololol

tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 13:54

Wow, relax little fella!!!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:12

I'm good Vic, I'm all good buddy but you gotta look at it from my point of view....its like some little "nigger" rookie in the NBA (you) saying to Michael Jordan (me), "hey remember when you missed that one free throw lol...."

Don't you think Michael would come back and say something like....see these 5 keeper league rings, sorry NBA championship rings and the $7000+ dollars, sorry $70 million dollars.....well you see where I'm going with this Vic...!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:55

tyler cuma hahahhaa what a loser!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 10:12

Today, Adam French did a little blurb about the Czech world junior forwards. This is WORD 4 WORD what he said about the team and Faksa.
I won’t do the full roster for the smaller countries that realistically won’t be contending for a medal and will just be looking to not be relegated. The Czech’s fall into this category. I will however talk about their most exciting players and guys who should I won’t do the full roster for the smaller countries that realistically won’t be contending for a medal and will just be looking to not be relegated. The Czech’s fall into this category.
Radek Faksa – The big two-way player is suffering the general malaise that all the Kitchener Rangers are feeling, what was thought to be one of the most explosive scoring clubs has just been a massive disappointment. He needs to step up this year as his international play has been extremely “meh.”

Once again Tom, don't get upset or shoot the messenger.
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 12:21

Yeah Vic tell us something we don’t know…didn’t I say "EVERYONE" on Kitchener is struggling compared to last year???

Yeah…Czech’s are shit, they have had I think 2 players that have went in the 1st round in the last 4 years…soooo….

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA – hey Vic why didn’t you tell me Collberg was demoted to the Swedish 2nd division (Allsvenskan) after playing 4 mins a game in the SEL Swedish Elite League (Elitserien) this year. Or I guess as you would say this was a “promotion” because the Swedish 2nd division is pretty fucking sweet…you think Collberg will improve on his 2 points in 57 games in the SEL now that he is in the 2nd division???

Filip Forsberg - Mika Zibanejad – Sebastian Collberg

Forsberg is having a decent year in the Allsvenskan and is definitely enjoying the benefit of more playing time. He’s still a steady two way guy and will probably get a look on the top line especially considering the amount of PP time he got in last year’s tournament. Zibanejad makes his return to the squad and will be expected to run the show offensively. His great mixture of physicality, skill and two-way dominance will make him a player to watch in this tournament. He hasn’t been blowing the AHL on fire, but Binghampton as a whole has been uncharacteristically weak offensively. Lastly Collberg from the Habs rounds out the top line. Since his loan to the Allsvenskan and subsequently getting more than 4 minutes of playing time, he has looked more like the international star we’ve seen in tournaments. Whatever that yellow sweater does for his confidence has really shown in the U18 and U20 tournaments so far.
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 21:07

You think I'm upset with him having more ice time in the Allsvenskan? Are you kidding me? What I can tell you is that the Allsvenskan is 10 times the league the OHL is. A league comparable to the AHL and you think I'm upset about an 18yr old getting more ice time? Really? Are you serious? Did you think about what you posted before you sent it?

Once again, did you think about what you posted before you hit the sent button? You tell me the Czechs are shit and finished where???? Collberg played the first line last year on the gold medal team and finished with 7pts in 6 games? Oh, and early reports have Collberg playing on the top line again. Faksa will play on the (?) line?

So summarizing what both you and I wrote.
1. Collberg is playing more minutes as an 18yr old in a league comparable to the AHL and has 5 pts. in 12 games and 5 goals in 7 international games thus far. I think I'll take that. Lol. Fucking retard Ventura!
2. Faksa might or might not play on the shit Czech first line.
3. What's more impressive:
a) Collberg's 7 pts in 6 games on the gold medal team.
b) Faksa's 2 pts in 6 games for the 5th place team.

*Now remember Tom, think about re-reading your post before you hit send* LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I can't believe how upset I am!!!! Hahahaha
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 11:50

NO VIC YOU SHOULD NOT BE UPSET WITH COLLBERG GETTING MORE ICETIME IN THE 2ND DIVISION, YOU SHOULD BE UPSET WITH THE FACT THAT COLLBERG HAS PLAYED 57 GAMES (over 1.25 years) IN THE “SEL” AND IN THAT TIME HE HAS SCORED 2 POINTS! In 1.25 years he has yet to prove that he can consistently play in the “BEST” LEAGUE IN SWEDEN AGAINST MEN!!! This coming from one of the better up and coming Swedish players, not to mention that fact that “MANY” of his peers playing in the World Juniors this year ARE PLAYING IN THE SEL AND PRODUCING!!!

Allsvenskan is 10 times the league the OHL is. A league comparable to the AHL – ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME VIC??? You think the 2nd best league in Sweden is better than the best junior league in the world??? Wow you are making this really easy for me to MAKE YOU LOOK DUMB YET AGAIN! The OHL graduates:

2009 OHL – Tavares, Hodgson, Couture, Matt Duchene, Subban, Carlson (just to name a few)
2010 OHL – Seguin, Hall, Henrique, Burmistrov, Fowler (just to name a few)
2011 OHL – Yakupov, Landeskog, Ellis (just to name a few)

Allsvenskan is 10 times the league the OHL is. A league comparable to the AHL – ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME VIC??? You think the 2nd best league in Sweden is comparable TO THE NHL FARM SYSTEM, HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU??? PLEASE TELL ME YOU WERE DRUNK WHEN YOU WROTE THIS?

As for Faksa and Collberg – if you are asking me where I would want my player to develop, I would say the SEL (the best league in Sweden) before the 2nd division AND DEFINITELY the OHL under the tutelage of Steve Spott in Kitchener rather than the fucking 2nd division in Sweden!

HEY VIC - Did you think about what you posted before you sent it?

*Now remember Vic, think about re-reading your post before you hit send* LOL

WOW YOU ARE DUMB, BETTER THAN THE OHL AND AHL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 17:18

Hahahaha. You STUPID FUCK! I was waiting for you to type EXACTLY what you typed. But let me re-iterate what I did say, and YES it was exactly what you typed too! YES IT WAS!!!!!

1. The Allsvenskan is 10 times the league the OHL is and comparable to the AHL THIS YEAR for 2 reasons.
(A) They are playing against professionals who are grown men
(B) They are playing against ex AHL All Stars, ex NHL'ers, NHL regulars and NHL all stars THIS YEAR you stupid fuck!!! Are you telling me that you are comparing a 17 or 18 yr old fucking John Tavares against a 25 yr old All Star Kopitar? There is no comparison YOU DUMB STUPID FUCK!!!!! YOU MAKE IT WAY TOO EASY FOR ME YOU DUMB STUPID FUCK!!!!!

Now Tom, once again you DUMB STUPID FUCK, and you are stupid and dumb, think about what you post 4 or 5 times (*not just 2 or 3 times*) or just don't post cause you make it way to easy for me you DUMB STUPID FUCK! LOL

Oh, and don't respond with "You didn't say THIS YEAR Vic". Well ofcourse I was talking about this year you DUMB STUPID FUCK! Any normal person (*not you obviously. Lol*) would see that cause ex AHL All stars, ex NHL regulars, NHL regulars, and NHL ALL Stars are playing there only this year you DUMB STUPID FUCK!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love waiting for Tom to post knowing how stupid I will make him look! Dummy! Hahahaha

vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 23:30

vsobs wrote:

4. NATHAN BEAULIEU - 2 pts. in 15 games and -5 rating. His last game saw 0 pts and -3 rating. Even I didn't expect him to be this bad. Wow! THE REALLY BAD

NEWSFLASH!!!
Beaulieu overtakes Telegin in points!

Beaulieu – 21 games, 8 points, 46 shots on goal, 0.38 points per game
Telegin – 25 games, 7 points, 40 shots on goal, 0.28 points per game

Trick question…who am I?

I am a DEFENSEMAN, THE 3RD YOUNGEST DEFENSEMAN IN THE AHL, playing in a LEAGUE AGAINST 90+ NHLERS!!! AND LEADING MY TEAM IN DEFENSIVE SCORING, AS A 19 YEAR OLD……..SORRY I TURNED 20 LAST WEEK!!!

- I am a forward, I am currently tied for 12th place in scoring and I have no fucking clue how somebody actually drafted me in a keeper league???

According to my calculations, Beaulieu has 6pts in his last 6 games….I think he’s warming up and is turning the corner now! That AHL transition is coming along nicely….future Subban/Beaulieu powerplay combo is making me hard!

Keep talking Vic, I love when you make yourself look even dumber than you are!!! Once again.....MONSTER DRAFT!!!! Stay tuned!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 1:12

Ventura. I want u to take more of your money back. I know u don't like to offer bets a week later but because I'm a good guy I'll offer it to u again. Piece of shit telegin vs. beaulieu. What do u say?

Let me reply for u:
No thanks Vic. I'm gonna make u work for my money. I didn't bust my ass to take most of my money back last yr just to give it right back to you

BOOM!!!!!
Woooooo
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 10:00

Anyone else love Craig Button??

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=9601

Is that Morgan Rielly so high???
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 11:13

I love Rielly! Gonna be a serious stud
and button is making burke look like a genius by putting him above yakupov

but what the fuck is he doing with gaudreau in the top 20?
and grigorenko barely making it? the guy is making the qmjhl his bitch right now and proving evveryone wrong.
on pace for like 70 goals!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 12:21

Wow I think I actually agree with Angelo for once
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top