Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vic Sobieraj - The good, the bad and the ugly…

Post by Yanne on Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 15:05

Hahaha! That's what happens when you try to police the ice when your not a sheriff!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 20:35

Lou, Rob's not a real police officer. He tells everybody how good a police officer he is and how he does everything, how hard a worker he is, and how everybody else is lazy and not as good an officer as he is.

Don't lump Hallett in with me and Jens!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 22:11

Rob took it for granted when Vic was his partner! He found out what happens when Tom is his partner!!! Ventura why didn't you jump the boards to help Rob or did the fight end to fast??? Hahaha

Rob do you really think people were scared of you or do you think it had anything to do with the gun or Vic standing beside you??

Please promise me you won't try anything like that again on the ice unless me or Vic are out there with you! Tom told me on the phone that he was scared just watching the fight from the bench!!!

Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 11:18

TOM SAID:
THE BAD:
Holtby – come on 3 wins and 3 loses in the AHL, you are better than that!!!
Forsberg – 12 points in 16 games, WOW that is good for an 18 year old, oops I just found out he’s playing in Sweden’s 2nd division!
THE UGLY:
Collberg – Collberg has followed up last year’s great numbers 0 points (YES ZERO) in 41 games in the SEL (Swedish Elite

UPDATE TIME FOR TOM:
HOLTBY - 12-10-1 with a 2.15 gaa, .932 sv% with 4 SO, while playing on one of the worst AHL teams! Last year's #'s were 2.61 gaa, .906 sv% 3 SO. Yes Tom, he is better than that and has proved it this year.
FORSBERG - 19 pts. in 22 games vs. NHL'ers, AHL'ers, etc. Oh ya, 4 pts. in 4 games for Sweeden at the WJC. Oh ya, he is there Captain too!
COLLBERG - Leads Team Sweeden in pts with 5 pts. in 4 games (3 goals!) in the WJC and 8 pts. in 15 games against NHL'ers, AHL'ers, etc.

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 15:25

Holtby is finally showing his worth, now I don't regret drafting him so early in my AHL pool!

Forsberg - looks good, now you just need to cross your fingers and hope Kuznetsov doesn't come over to North America because you sure as hell don't want Forsberg playing on a line with that "bum" Marcus Johansson LOL.

Collberg - I don't think we ever doubted that he can excel against guys in his own age group its against men that he struggles...I'm sure he will get promoted to the SEL like half of his WJR team that already plays there!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 20:03

Is Jens sending out tough guy advice. Go ahead and ask him who he calls when he is scared. Don't make me reference the PROS file Jens. Rob getting knocked out shows he at least wanted to fight. HAHAHAHAHA.
newbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 20:37

hahah Jens!

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 13:31

Hey Tom, thanks for responding. You know how much I love making you look stupid! Lol.

HOLTBY - OH YES!

FORSBERG - I'm not really worried about him playing with Johansson Tom. Like I told you earlier this year, there is a reason they got Ribeiro to be the 2nd line center. Oh ya, and today against Russia, Forsberg got a goal and lead Team Sweeden to the gold medal game beating Russia. Hahahaha.

COLLBERG
I don't think we ever doubted that he can excel against guys in his own age group its against men that he struggles...I'm sure he will get promoted to the SEL like half of his WJR team that already plays there!
Hey Tom, the guy is 18 and playing very very well against guys that are the best 19 year olds in the world! Remember no NHL. Hahahaha. So is Collberg gonna get older and play against those same guys? Fuck, you make some dumb comparisons and comments showing your IQ. I could see that if Collberg didn't dominate against the best hockey players in world that are his age and a year older like he is doing right now, that you could say something like ....
Collberg is shit like Radek Faksa Vic. He only has 2 pts. in the WJC AGAIN!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And, when he gets to play against the same guys that are playing in the SEL and KHL and that you say are doing better, what does he do? Well, he leads Team Sweeden in pts. What else does he do? Well, he just goes and scores the game winning SO goal to lead them to the gold medal game! Hahahahah. I fucking love it!

A VERY VERY BIG BOOM!!!!!
WOOOO. I LOVE VENTURA OPENING HIS MOUTH AND POSTING AND THEN COLLBERG GOES AND SCORES THE GAME WINNER AND LEADS TEAM SWEEDEN IN SCORING AS AN 18 YR. OLD. DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT COLLBERG CAN AND MAY COME BACK AGAIN NEXT YR AS A 19 YR. OLD? HAHAHAHA
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 14:45

So Forsberg needs to beat out Kuznetsov and Johansson for a top 6 spot, I better trade Johansson.

Collberg - make the SEL like the majority of your junior team.....then I might be impressed!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 17:18

1. Kuznetsov may not come

2. Forsberg will be ahead of Johansson

3. Let me get this straight. Your impressed with your monster draft and your monster 5th rounder who got 2 pts. at last years draft WJC and who got 2 pts. at this years WJC but your not impressed with Collberg who got 7 pts at last years WJC along with a gold and this year has 6 pts. so far, a BEAUTIFUL SO WINNER to beat Russia, and another chance to win gold. As Landon Ferraro exactly stated about Collberg's goal....
“It’s stuck in the top of the net. What a gorgeous move”
RADEK FAKSA - 4 pts. in 11 games, NO MEDALS
SEBASTIAN COLLBERG - 13 pts. in 11 games, 2 golds or 1 gold and 1 silver

AND YOUR NOT IMPRESSED WITH COLLBERG? Are you impressed with Faksa? HAHAHAHA.

Your not impressed with a guy that has averaged 1.18 pts./gm as a 17 and 18 yr. old at the WJC and won a gold medal but your impressed with a guy that's averaged .36 pts./gm and no medals? I got ya. That makes sense. You dumb, STUPID, low IQ fuck! You're so STUPID! Hahahaha. I love how STUPID you sound! Hahahaha. You're so STUPID! Hahahaha. Marie is looking at me and wondering why I am laughing so hard! Lol. I told her I love making Tommy look so STUPID! Hahahaha.

BOOM!!!!!
WOOOOO. I love when Ventura posts! Hahahaha. It never gets old making him look so STUPID! HAHAHAHA

vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 18:12

When did I say I'm impressed with Faksa?

Why does collberg have 2 points in 58 SEL games then gets "promoted" to the 2nd division lol....not impressed!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 18:15

But yes I am impressed with my draft filppula, josi, Merrill, Beaulieu and Faksa with 5th rounders lol and one 4th rounder!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 18:42

Vic wrote:
RADEK FAKSA - 4 pts. in 11 games, NO MEDALS
SEBASTIAN COLLBERG - 13 pts. in 11 games, 2 golds or 1 gold and 1 silver
3 QUESTIONS FOR TOM:

1. IS 13 PTS. IN 11 GAMES FROM A 17 AND 18 YR. OLD WITH A GOLD MEDAL AT THE WJC:

A) IMPRESSIVE
B) AVERAGE
C) NOT IMPRESSIVE
D) AFRAID TO ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR FEAR OF VIC MAKING ME LOOK STUPID AGAIN
E) BOTH A AND D

2. IS 4 PTS. IN 11 GAMES BY A 17 AND 18 YR. OLD WITH NO MEDALS AT THE WJC:

A) IMPRESSIVE
B) AVERAGE
C) NOT IMPRESSIVE
E) BOTH C AND D

3. WHAT WORDING MOST RESEMBLES IMPRESSIVE:

A) MONSTER DRAFT AND MONSTER 5TH ROUNDERS
B) AVERAGE DRAFT AND AVERAGE 5TH ROUNDERS
C) SHITTY DRAFT AND SHITTY 5TH ROUNDERS
E) BOTH A AND D

BOOM!!!!
WOOOOO. I FUCKING LOVE IT WHEN VENTURA RESPONDS THE WAY HE DOES. HE'S SO STUPID! HAHAHAHA
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 21:35

BOTH FAKSA AND COLLBERG ARE SHIT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top