FHCL PROSPECTUS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FHCL PROSPECTUS

Post by vsobs on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 14:09

Haha. So no? He's a fucking hold over Tom! Keep posting STUPID!

Woooooooooo. Tom said no to my 31 yr old holdover. Hey Tom, how old is Ryan O'Reilly? Haha. He's on my team and in my top 12 and younger than johansson. U asked. Hahaha. Dummy! I saved that for a couple of days but I couldn't hold back anymore!

Wooooooooooo. I love when Tom posts! Dummy!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 22:25

U Stupid fuck, if u wanted a hold over why didn't u grab Ray Whitney (77pts) retard or roll the dice on Selanne? May as well shoot for the stars...

Vic's response.....what odds will u give me if Erat beats both of them.

Yippy, u have a 21 year old in ur starting 12! How many 21 year olds did the top 3 (me, Angelo and Rob) have? I'm hoping u are starting to get the point on young forwards and taking some time to produce...but Johansson is shit!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 4:54

Let me see. Why didn't I take Ray Whitney? Hmmmmmmmmm
1. He's gonna be playing 2nd line duties in Dallas in my opinion.
2. There is a greater likelihood of a 40 yr. old Whitney getting hurt than a 30 yr. old wonky back Erat.
3. There is a greater likelihood that 40 yr. old Whitney hits the wall before a 30 yr. old Erat hits the wall.
4. Other than Selanne and Jagr, how many 40 yr. old do you know that have scored 77 pts. like Whitney did last year.
5. Erat is on the first line in Nashville.
6. I know I'm getting at least 3-5 productive years out of Erat that I don't think I will get with Whitney or Selanne.
*ARE THOSE 6 REASONS ENOUGH?*

Ah fuck it. What do I know. You know what I know Tom. I know this. I know Whitney ain't fucking scoring 77 pts. this year. Actually he ain't scoring 75 pts. You know what, he ain't scoring 70 pts. Fuck, you know what? I'm feeling like Santa Claus today. Fuck, he ain't scoring more than 65 points. And because all you do is complain about me wanting odds. I'm not even going to ask for odds on this one. One less thing you can complain about.

So what do you say? $10 Whitney doesn't score more than 65 pts. this coming year? (no game stipulation obviously)

And no I'm not going to bet you Erat vs. Whitney pts. Whitney may beat Erat by a few pts. but I'm also not willing to take that chance. I know I have Erat on the first line in Nashville the next 3 years guaranteed. Who knows, Whitney may become the 57 pt. player in 75 games he was 2 years ago at 39 or the 58 pt. player in 80 games that he was 3 years ago. Who knows. What I do know is that when it goes, it goes quickly, and it tends to go quicker in guys that are 40 yrs. old!

As for 21 yr olds in starting line-ups. You asked me a question and I answered it. Why are you getting so upset with me? Oh and by the way O'Reilly was 20 yrs. old for most of the season last year. I know O'Reilly wasn't in your starting 12 but it's only because you didn't have him. I mean this 20 yr. old had 55 pts. and had more pts. than the following guys in your starting line-up: (and NO I'm not going to bet you any of these guys THIS yr. EXCEPT for Ladd)
1) Koivu - 44 pts
2) Cammalleri - 41 pts
3) Ladd - 50 pts
4) Backstrom - 44 pts
5) Stastny - 53 pts
Your may say, " Ya but when these guys got hurt I was able to sub other guys in." OK. OK Tom. Then my 20 yr. old forward only got more pts than your:
6th slot forward - 43 pts
8th slot forward - 53 pts
11th slot forward - 50 pts
AND BETTER THAN ANGELO'S:
5th slot - 52 pts
6th slot -44 pts
11th slot -50 pts
AND BETTER THAN ROB'S:
3rd slot - 54 pts
12th slot - 50 pts

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love when Tom asks me to respond and make him look stupid! I fucking love it!!!!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 10:32

You are so fucking dumb!

I hope Willy beats you and you finish 5th! That would be justice for raping him twice!

Everytime I discuss hockey with you on this site, I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old boy with downs! Fuck, I really gotta listen to Angelo and just stop talking hockey with you......I wish I was stronger!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 15:33

Ur not and ur retarded. Please listen to Angelo for your benefit. Stop responding to me! U can't compete. I know it's difficult for u to come to terms with but I'm thinking of u here. And don't get mad at me b/c I use ur words and facts. I'm sorry! Hahaha
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 12:26

am i witnessing the end of the tom vic arguments??? one can only dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2