DRAFT DAY FEES - JULY 6/2012

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DRAFT DAY FEES - JULY 6/2012

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 13:30

TEAM HOMOS, TOM & MATT ARE PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
ENTRANCE FEE = $160 - $100 DEPOSIT FROM $200 PAID IN FULL = $60
WINNINGS = $460 (1ST PLACE + 3 MONTHS)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

TEAM CRY ME A RIVER, ANGELO IS PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
ENTRANCE FEE = $160 - $100 FROM $200 PAID IN FULL = $110
WINNINGS = $210 (2ND PLACE + 1 MONTH, SHARED WITH WILLY)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

TEAM BRAGO, ROB IS PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
ENTRANCE FEE = $160 - $100 FROM $200 PAID IN FULL = $60
WINNINGS = $100 (3RD PLACE)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

TEAM BAND-AID, VIC IS PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
WINNINGS = $20 (1 MONTH)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

TEAM SAGGY BALLS, WILLY IS PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
WINNINGS = $30 (2 MONTHS, 1 SHARED WITH ANGELO)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

TEAM UGLY GETZLAF, JENS IS PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
WINNINGS = $40 (TOP SCORING D)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

TEAM MIGRAINE, LOU IS PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
WINNINGS = $0 (NOTHING CUZ HE'S A LOSER)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

TEAM SUPERSTARS, NEWBS
ENTRANCE FEE = $160
WINNINGS = $0 (NOT HIS FAULT)
ENTRANCE FEES = $160

TEAM EASY MARK, BRIAN IS PAID $200 IN FULL FROM LAST SEASON.
WINNINGS = $0 (NOTHING CUZ HE'S A LOSER)
ENTRANCE FEES = $60

***THE LEAGUE OWES KATS $40 FOR TOP SCORING FORWARD (MALKIN), TOM WILL TAKE CARE FO THIS***

***JENS, WILLY AND NEWBS ARE PAID IN FULL ($160) FOR THE 2012-2013 SEASON. ONLINE MONEY TRANFER WAS SENT TO GAY VENTURA TODAY!***

Last edited by Yanne on Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAFT DAY FEES - JULY 6/2012

Post by Guest on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 13:58

once again you fucking idiots...........YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE ENTRANCE FEE FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 14:20

It's changed dummy!! Bring your money!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 14:31

you cannot change something that I have a deposit on!

are you really that retarded?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 14:46

Lou we have been through this a million times! Weve changed the rules in this pool since day 1 with voting. We all voted on the fees being raised and majority won. Im going to simplify things for you because obviously you haven't understood my past 25 messages!!

These are your 3 options!

1. We allow Lou to stay in the pool this year at $100 and eliminate the most improved award ($60) that Lou probably would have won

2. We pass around the donation basket to make up the $60 Lou refuses to pay, so far Tom and myself have donated $10 each towards Lou staying in the pool.

3. As a last option, if the league does not want to eliminate the most improved award or we cannot get the donations to cover your extra $60 we would have to sell your team. Mark has looked over your roster and said he would happily take Lou's team!

I personally want to keep Lou in the pool because he makes it fun and also because if Mark takes over Lou's team, he could turn it into a contender!

Please Lou don't let Vic and I scare you out of the pool, just bring your $60!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 15:06

A few keys points here:

I personally love having Lou in hockey pools, he's active, stirs things up, knows a little bit about hockey...

I personally have said on many occasions that I understand where Lou is coming from on not raising the fee's, he has a 3 year goal in mind and only committed $300 to that goal and now because we voted on it he's asked to throw in another $120 (60 this year and 60 next year).

That being said, Lou you were caught red handed, admitting that you were trying to tank to Angelo (even though the trade was fair) you dumb fuck!

I know you better than anyone, you and your "principles" regarding raising the fee's but can you find it in your heart to change your mind (look at it as a small punishment for telling Angelo "I wanna tank") you dumb fuck! Plus according to me you will probably win most improved anyway this year...

If not like I said I'm ok with throwing in an extra $10 in the donation jar for you this year (I won a lot of money off Vic $207, in case you guys didn't know)!

As for Mark taking his team, I don't like it! Why you ask??? Mark is not strong enough, he will not be able to sustain the constant calls from Vic, the constant chirping from Vic, Vic will annoy Mark soooooooo much that Mark will quit the pool again (just like he did when he was co-GM to Chilly Willy)!

Lou work with us here...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 15:18

1. I am not paying anything!
2. I have a deposit down for the next 2 years.
3. you cannot change the fees, and I don't care what everyone voted on!
4. I did not TANK!!! I traded away older players that were getting me points, for future prospects. I didn't want to add any more points to my team/roster!! this is what I said, and this is what I did!!
5. IF you morons think that this is tanking, then every time someone trades a player for a pick/prospect, that will be considered tanking as well!
6. you cannot change the fees, and I don't care what everyone voted on!
7. I have a deposit down for the next 2 years.
8. I am not paying anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 15:21

Fuck are you a stubborn dummy!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 15:24

Ok boys, lets hear if anyone else is ready to pony up for Lou? So far we are at $20 (Tom and Jens)...

If we cannot come up with the $60 I'm sure everyone is going to be ok with getting rid of most improved, thoughts???
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 17:25

why do you want to get rid of an award?
it doesn't make sense

and...............your asking people to chip in and pay my way????
are you mental?

I think what happened here is that Jens asked everyone if they wanted to increase the fees, and everyone said sure............what's an extra $60.00!

which is fine.

but..................what Jens should of said is this:
I would like to increase the fees, but everyone has put a deposit down for the next 2 years, which locks them in for $100.00 for each of the next 2 years. what shall we do??

you see my friend, you did the same thing with this new owner!! you just sold a team and gave it to this guy without consent from anyone.

you are turning out to be Vic light!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 17:46

The only reason we would get rid of an award is if you don't pay your $60.

As for upping the fees, I looked at the payouts and they were gay! I added all the awards and payouts I thought would be good for the league and I put it to a vote. Obviously the league agreed with me because everybody voted to change the fees except angry Lou!!

As for the new owner, I'm sorry I didn't have time to screen each GM's candidate for the new position! I had to act swiftly as a GM quit two weeks before the draft! I follow the same philosophy in this pool that I do in the WHP, I invite friends that I know won't quit and fuck me over!! I now believe we have a solid group of guys who arent going anywhere!!

In closing, you can't preach about how we have to vote on everything and than when the vote doesn't go your way cry about it! This isn't soccer, I'm not gonna rub your back if you fall!!

BRING YOU MONEY, we had a vote just like you preach all the time and the GM's spoke! BRING YOUR MONEY! BRING YOUR MONEY!

Ps. I would love nothing more than to pay for you, you cheap, angry, dirty little Greek piece of feta!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 20:21

Where do we send the Greek Tax. Jens when I joined this league, with overwhelming support I was not aware of a Greek Tax. If this Greek Tax is being put to a league vote, I will agree to support the tax to ensure the league continues to exist.

I don't get how rules can be changed but fees cannot be. Everyone puts a deposit down on a product, IE the league and all the rules, fees, and payouts. If it is agreed that changes to the rules can occur by league vote, then what stops fees from being changed by the same process. Its clearly seen as a change that the majority are in favour of, therefore in the opinion of the majority it is improving the league. There are clear avenues to leave the league as laid out by my former team's owner. From what I have heard about Lou, I don't see this happening.
Bottom Line: If you look at the league as a product that you put a deposit on, and you expect that rules can be changed by a league vote, what stops fees from being changed and the addition of new GM's by the same process, or any other issues the majority of the league agrees to change to make the league better. I was happy to be invited to have the opportunity to join the league by Jens, but understood that it would be voted on first. The vote went through, I got the team. Nothing like going into a draft missing a GM, how would that have worked out.
newbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 20:29

Newbs don't try reasoning with a Greek, it's like having a fight with your wife!! They just don't understand!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 21:00

Jens, I can see how/why you and Vic are friends and have chosen the same career path. and like Vic, you seem to think that this is YOUR league and you can do with it what you like. well, buddy I am sorry to tell you that you are only the Commish which entitles you to maintain this league with updates/changes.

Stinky Spitter has as much input to this league as you do!

which is why you had NO right to add this new GM without first asking us, and getting our approval. actually, you should of told us what was happening, and asked us if we knew anyone that wanted in, before you appointed your homo friend.

Newbs, this is why you can't change the fees:
I PAID FOR 3 YEARS IN ADVANCE, KNOWING THE PRICE WAS $100.00

let me ask you this.....................if you knew the fee was $100, how would you draft your team at the inaugural draft?

now, if that same fee was $1,000.00, I'm pretty sure that you are drafting a team to win now, and not stock your team with teenagers!

there is no way that the fees are going up 60% after one year!
after year 3, make the fees $500 and I promise I will be in this league! but until then, you can`t change shit!

sorry.........................

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 21:15

Lmfao!!!!!!! I love reading this shit!

Ok so far we have raised $30 for the "Greek tax", let's keep it going boys $30 more dollars to go!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 21:26

Im in for the 10

just so we can chirp the hell out of him and say we had to pay his way in
hahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by newbs on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 22:25

This is great the Greek Tax is being pushed through. Where are you Vic? We have 4.
newbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 22:27

Woooooooooo I love the Greek tax for Lou!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 22:47

Boys I actually feel a little ashamed now! Ive been in pools for many years and Ive made it a goal of mine to never go offside on jokes!

After sitting down and thinking about why Lou was being so stubborn, it occured to me he has fallen on some rough times financially. I think as a league we need to come together and help Lou, as I know I would appreciate it, if I were in his place.

Its obvious GNC and some of the other powerhouses have slowed the closet Lou calls a business down a bit!!

Lou I spoke with all GM's and all 8 of us are throwing in $10. Tom, Brian, Jake, Willy, Angelo and myself are going to cover your entrance fees and Vic and Rob will cover your meal at the draft on Friday.

ps. Please text Vic or Rob Friday during the day and let them know if you want Lebanese, Chinese or just Burker King!

We Love You Lou!!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Tue 3 Jul 2012 - 23:46

Jens, I know I told you that I would support the Greek tax, but fuck him! Are you kidding me? It's bad enough that my people had to bail him and his people out twice. Lou's business appears to be running like the Greek government but I don't give a fuck. I refuse to support that stinky, greasy, slimy Greek. Lou is like his country. If I support the Greek taxes I want some conditions:

*TO BE CONTINUED*
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 0:38

Guys with the exception of Vic, I would like to say I'm moved by the love and support we have shown for "brother Lou". It's good to know when someone is down we are there to pick them up! I don't know about u guys but on Friday when I put in $10 for Lou I'm going right up to him and giving him a hug! I think we all should!

Vic I don't blame u bro u lost "A LOT" of money to me!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vsobs on Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 0:53

I have no love for Greek low lifes!
vsobs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 9:56

just an FYI.............

you guys are opening a can of worms!!

the next time you want to raise fees, the guy in last place is not going to agree, and he will bring this up each and every time.

this league started off on the wrong foot, and is continuing down the same path.

you should also know.....................that if and when you guys will be down, I will step on your throats to make sure that you never get up again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 10:08

Lou you are the bottom feeder of the league!!! You are the Gord of the FHCL!!! Hahaha LOSER!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 4 Jul 2012 - 11:07

lou wrote: you should also know.....................that if and when you guys will be down, I will step on your throats to make sure that you never get up again!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best quote ever!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top