HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012

Post by Admin on Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 0:56

Tom, remember this:
So just to clarify Vic does that mean the Kuzn and Granlund are the TOP 2 prospects in the world??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Recently, you posted how you drafted the top two prospects in the world in Kuznetsov and Granlund. Well, recently hockeysfuture.com came out with there prospect of the year. Read all about it, it's not Kuznetsov or Granlund.

Guess who guys................

VLADIMIR TARASENKO!

Hey Tom, don't worry HONORABLE MENTIONS were:
1. Doug Hamilton
2. Jonathan Huberdeau
3. Evgeni Kuznetsov
4. Jayden Schwartz
5. JAKOB SILVERBERG - NOT DRAFTED (HEY JENS YOU LIKE THIS GUY AT ALL...... HINT. HINT. LOU AND WHITEY)

Does anybody know where Michael Granlund is on this list. He apparently is absent. Go figure.

Has anybody drafted JAKOB SILVERBERG? Hey Jens do you like this guy?........ HINT. HINT LOU AND WHITEY!

JENS, DO YOU LIKE SILVERBERG? YOU KNOW HE ISN'T DRAFTED RIGHT?

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/14143/hockeys_future_prospect_of_the_year2012/
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: HOCKEYS FUTURE PROSPECT OF THE YEAR 2012

Post by Yanne on Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 8:56

I read about that guy, dominated the Swedish elite league as a 22 year old and is now bringing his talents to the NHL! I could have swore I read this story before! Oh that's right I did, Jeff Donivan drafted Fabian Brunnstrom 6th overall in the WHP when he was a cant miss superstar out of the SEL!

So your telling me Silfverberg was drafted in the 2nd round and THN has him rated the 68th best prospect, haha not even top 50 or top 3 on his own team in ottawa!

Whitey and Lou! You guys know he's not drafted? Please pick him before I do at 6!!!!

Vic, how come you never mentioned Jeremy Smith, they also had him in the article??? Were you hoping he would slide to you???
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 9:47

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!

Boys I was thinking about it and everything Vic says is true! He predicted Tarasenko was the best prospect in the world, he predicted Rinne would lead the league in goalie points, he predicted Moulson was a stud! He predicted Tavares would be close to top 5 in points and over a PPG, He also would have drafted guys like Henrique, Faulk and Silfverberg if Lou wouldn't have capped the inaugural draft at 36 rounds (Vic still has his original draft sheets and can prove those 3 were his next pucks!)

We have to stick together against this MONSTER talent evaluater because when he finally realizes its not smart too TRADE away these great assets were in alot of troouble! (Close your eyes and imagine Vic's monster team with, Tarasenko, Rinne, Moulson, Tavares, Faulk, Henrique and Silfverberg and Karlsson, WOW!)

ps. He also tried acquiring Karlsson off me at the start of the year before Karlsson led the league in scoring!

VIC "THE MONSTER TALENT EVALUATER!!!!" Sobieraj
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 16:50

Yanne wrote:He also would have drafted guys like Henrique, Faulk and Silfverberg if Lou wouldn't have capped the inaugural draft at 36 rounds (Vic still has his original draft sheets and can prove those 3 were his next pucks!)

haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Apr 2012 - 18:36

Vic, I love you!!

from the same website:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/hockey_top_50_prospects/?start=40

Simon Despres is the number 46th ranked prsopect, and I traded 2 old bumbs for him and you were crying foul???

hahahahahahahah

dummy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 3:08

Jens it was actually Baertschi and and Justin Schultz. Hey Jens, you like that guy Schultzie? Hahahaha. It case anybody was wondering. Lou, what's your take on Baertschi cause I can promise you right now Jens is not letting him get to Whitey at 5?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hey Jens, I love the Baertschi and Schultzie! How bout you?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 10:10

Vic when you have 5 first round picks you can love alot of players!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 11:56

BAERTSCHI, SCHULTZIE AND THE SILVERFOX!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm hoping Lou and Whitey also love these players with their first round picks! No dynasty for you!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 18:58

Simon Despres.............no response??

I love this shit!!!

no woooo.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 18:58

and who are all these guys you keep mentioning??

I thought this was a hockey website only...........why you mentioning gay baseball players?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 21:46

Cuz Vic is so arrogant he thought he was the only person who knew there was leagues outside of the NHL and other players outside of this years draft class!

Lou usually going into the draft, I only scout players in the NHL or being drafted to the NHL, I dont care about guys in the CHL, NCAA, KHL or Europe!

Vic has forever changed the way scouting is done in hockey keeper leagues!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 22:54

Lou, if you or Whitey allow Jens to get any 2 Baertschi, Schultz or Silverberg you guys will continue to finish at the bottom of the standings. Not a dig just saying.

Oh, and Despres is shit. There is my response.

Here is your WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sun 22 Apr 2012 - 23:15

If Despred was undrafted in our league you would be Pumping his tires!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 1:40

give us a list of jens player rankings!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 11:55

Lou, I know Jens is pissed that you are probably getting Baertschi. He wanted him really bad. It's all up to Whitey to take either Schultz or Silverberg. I hope Whitey knows enough to know that if he doesn't take either of the two Jens is jerking off in his pants to get both. I really hope Whitey has one of these two at 5. Please like these guys Whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have faith that Whitey takes one of these two at #5 cause he they are not getting past #8.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 12:10

Hey Jens...................the Silverberg is in Ottawa fresh off his 13 goal record setting playoff performance in the SEL. Guess who skated on Spezza's line this morning?

The real deal (not Filatov by the way)...........

SILVERBERG!!!!

Fucking quadruple WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love the Silverberg not on Jens' team!!!

Another WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Are you fucking alive Whitey. Please tell me you are reading this shit!!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 14:32

Yakupov is better than Baertschi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 14:55

Vic let me give you a list of potential players Im looking at taking with my 5 first round picks!!!

Yakupov
Grigorenko
Forsberg
Galchenyuk
Scheifele
Bartschi
Zibanejad
Henrique
Parenteau
O'Reilly

Mike Smith
Brian Elliott

Now let me give you a list of players im considering taking with my 2 second round picks!

Faulk
Murray
Trouba
Dumba
Rielly
Schultz

Silfverberg - See how he looks
Saad - also playing big minutes in Chicago
Rattie
Stone

Now Vic let me explain to you why I dont need a D in the first round! And remember we only dress 6 D in our league. you can count the reasons below!

1. Karlsson
2. Pietrangelo
3. Doughty
4. Yandle
5. Subban
6. OEL
7. Larsson
8. Blum
9. Smith
10. Gormley
11. Murphy

I have the best D and Goalies in the league, trust me Im going for forwards!!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 15:20

Fuck that, Vic tell us who he really wants!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 16:01

Vas you know its the truth! I like Vic am also a cop and speak only the truth!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 16:14

Hahah. Jens, I love how you deflect and put Schultz at the bottom of the D picks. I also love how you put Silverberg in with shitballs like Stone and Saad. Your deflection tactics are not working. Whitey and Lou, please tell me you are not buying this garbage. I feel like I am writing this article about the snake Tom only this time Jens is taking a page out of the filthiest man's playbook. Whitey are you fucking alive. Either you or your brother just respond with a simple yes.

Vas, I fucking know Yakupov is better than Baertschi and #1 has to be Yakupov but believe me when I say that Jens absolutely loves Baertschi, Shultz and Silverberg. Oh, by the way, it apparently is confirmed that Silverberg will be playing tonight on a line with Jason Spezza and Milan Mihalek. Anybody know what line that is for the Senators in a crucial game 6 against the #1 Eastern Conference seed New York Rangers.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love the Silverfox exposure. Fuck you Jens. Whitey are you fucking alive?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 19:28

Vic by the looks of it u actually might get Faulk and Ryan Mcd!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Mon 23 Apr 2012 - 21:14

Vic isn't getting Faulk! I told him today on the phone that I dont even need Faulk but I might take him at 8 just so it fucks up his plans!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 2:11

Jens really wants Faksa......

Left him off the list for a reson! Smart move Yanne, smart move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 3:45

Tom, I might get Faulk and Ryan McD? Lol. Keep helping me out you fool. First I might get a good forward, next I might get Mike Smith, now I might get Faulk and Ryan McD. So your telling me I might get a good forward, D or goalie with my 8 picks? Really? I had no idea. Hahaha.

You have no idea how much you are helping me but you will at the draft! Hey retard, where is the next 'DRAFTING VENTURA STYLE' article coming out. I need a little more help. Sorry, I need a lot more help. LOL. You have been right on the mark so far. All the boys need your expert help, including me ofcourse! Lol.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top