New monthly article...Redrafting "Ventura-style"

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New monthly article...Redrafting "Ventura-style"

Post by tventura on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:41

OK boys, my first installment of Drafting Ventura style...

Its still a bit early but a few things stand out for me at this point, WOW are D hard to come by in this league and what slim pickings in the re-draft from a D perspective.....Muzzin, Hamhuis, Nikitin, Girardi, Barrie, Wiercoch, Gilbert....are we sold on any of these guys? I might take a chance in the 5th round but I won't like it!

Goalies - some nice young guys out there with Gibson, Vasilevsky, Subban, Allen but I'm not waiting years for those guys....Fasth, Allen, Bishop def a little closer and what about Nabakov - He's going to LEAD THE FHCL IN KEEPER LEAGUE PTS....WOW!!! BUT HOW IMPORTANT IS GOALTENDING, the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!

So a couple teasers for you guys before I reveal my "first" list:

My teaser list: Kunitz, Jagr, Selanne, Conacher, Brunner and Gallager...HHHHHMMMMM!!!!

Tom's Top 5 (in no specific order)

Jones, Mckinnon, Drouin, the russian guy with the fucked up name and Barkov.

LETS START DOING OUR HOMEWORK BOYS AND STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEKS INSTALLMENT!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 17:13

Oh Vic I also forgot, a consolation prize for the guys that didn't get Backstrom....just take nabakov with a 4th or 5th rounder in the redraft....much cheaper price!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 19:23

Eh whitey, now is the time to talk about the Backstrom deal when u can see the difference in pts for march u stupid fuck. It's only April 7 u stupid fuck! Lol.

Tommy, does the consolation prize drafting nabokov this summer push ang or willy up this yr? And like kipper who's done, and Backstrom who's old at 35 (according to u), u want guys to draft 38 yr old Nabokov?

Man, ur one fucked up bi-polar fuck?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 19:37

Vic your right its April... How is your team doing you dumb fuck?????
No 1st rounders the next 2 years????? Are you rebuilding????? Or retooling like the flames???????

Lets have a vote on who's team everyone would rather have... Mine or yours???????????

Come on Vic "in the money" Sobieraj

Put your money where your BIG mouth is... My team vs your next 20 years...
I willing to do $1000 a year.... You make $90,000 a year... Bet on yourself for once... Not the players, bet on yourself... Me vs you???

Lets do this shit, you fucking loser!!!!

You talk and talk but you know better to bet on yourself because you are pathetic!!! Fucking rookie that can't even fucking skate!!!!

You blew your load in the first year of a keeper league but you try to tell the rest of us what we are doing wrong.... If you can get one other GM to bet me that your team will beat mine I will apologie!!!! I don't think anyone Is that fucking stupid!!!!! Your team sucks so fucking bad and you still talk shit!!!!

Enjoy the bottom 3 for the next 20 years!!!!! You can talk all the shit you want but there is manybe only 2 teams in this league that wouldn't take a 20 year bet with you... Your team vs there's.... Now that is saying something your ducking terrible GM.... ROOKIE!!!!

Vic "in the money" sobieraj

The only time you wil get in the money for a very very very very long time!
I'm done talking shit to you... I will let my team do the fucking talking but you keep talking because everyone in this league knows that if you let your team do your talking for you we will forget you are even in this pool!!!! Keep talking, I don't want to forget who's money I'm taking!!!!!!

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 19:48

Does everyone not notice that Vic is yet to talk about a trade that he has one???? Or talk about how good his team is????? Is everyone not tired of listening to this joke of a GM???? He tells everyone what to do and who to trade for and who is shit but at the end of the day.... The only thing we should do is replace him as a GM. It's just not fair for the Rookie... His EGO is taking a huge hit and he doesn't have a fucking clue how to fix that mess of a team that he has!!!! Lets get a GM that knows what he is doing... A GM that will spend more time looking at his team and less time looking at everyone else's team!!

Vic do yourself a favour and don't write anymore posts about things you think others should or shouldn't do... Instead, sit down and think about trading all of your players and starting over!!!!

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 20:25

hahahahahahaha..................Vic you fucking moron!

all this time I thought I was the only one giving it to this fucking idiot!
about time someone else stepped up to the plate.

Vic, I gave away a secrete earlier on but I will remind you of it once again you pathetic ugly fuck...................

IF YOU DON'T FINISH IN THE MONEY, YOU BETTER HAVE ALL YOUR PICKS AND THEN SOME.
you stupid fuck!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 21:25

Hahahahaha, whitey I fucking love u!!!!!!!!! Matt text me to say wow check out the post, whitey tore Vic a new asshole lol.

That was devistating assault on Vic the loser, wow!!!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:01

Hey whitey, what does Jason spezza, kris letang, Ilya kovalchuk, Milan michalek, Ryan o'reilly all have in common? Oh ya that's right. They all missed considerable time off. Don't worry though I should trade everyone of those over 30 something players. Oh wait there not even 30? Not one of them? I'm fucked! I should definitely listen to the guy who's finished in the money once in 9yrs. What was I thinking?
Whitey u are going to be 0 for 2 finishing in the money in the fhcl. U are 1 for 7 in finishing in the money in the whp. $100 says I finish at least in the money 1 out of 9 yrs?
Whitey the ego never takes a hit when ur me. Never! My worst day is 10 times better than ur best day! Remember that and continue wanting to smash my face! Just remember one thing. U can't!

Lou, as for u u fucking whale turd! U r now 0-3 against me in any type of pool u have ever been in with me. Learning the hard way! Continue to eat the slop u find at the bottom of the Detroit river u ugly midget whale turd.

As for u tommy! Lol. I'll b calling u shortly! Lol. Stand by.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:11

I've been in the money twice you retard!
Bet me your team vs mine the next 10 years then???????

The difference between me and you is that people actually like me!!!

Put your money where your BIG MOUTH is .... My team vs yours?

That's what I fucking thought!!!! Vic "the big mouth" Sobieraj

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:12

Plus it's an 11 team league!!!!! Big Mouth!!!!
That's how everyone knows you... I don't even have to say your name!!!

I just refer to the Big Mouth and everyone knows who I'm talking about!!!!

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:18

Enjoy the next 10 years!!! Your more likely to quit then ever win!!!!

To scared to take my bet

5 years you won't come top 2???? Looking for advantage you fucking snake????

I came in the money twice in 8 years in a 11 team league...
You want to bet top 3 in a 9 team league! Hahaha
Your a fucking cheap snake!!!! Yeah I said it.... You are cheap, always look to try to get an advantage even if it means cheating your friends!!!! Your right, you are 10 times the man I am because you would fuck over your best friend for 5 dollars!!!!! Have a good life loser!!!!!

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:29

This is no longer a joke... I can't stand you as a person... I have no use for anyone like you... You made 2 people quit this league... I joined this league to have fun but with you in this league that is impossible!!!! When I joined I couldn't believe that anyone would quit a hockey pool but now I know why!!! I was starting a new league and do you know what the first thing people asked me was.... Is Vic joining????? I said why.... They said because if he's in I'm not!!!
All I have to say is that I would rather be 1 tenth the person you are if it meant people thought of me in that way!!!!!!

You need to rethink how you treat people! I don't care how much money you have and your how great your life is!!! I'm happy with who I am as a person and my true friends know that if they ever need me regardless of what it cost me.. I have their back!!!! Do your friends think that about you????

Take care.... For now on this pool is like a business for me, I will not talk shit or answer text messages... If anyone wants to talk trade or anything regarding this league message me through my inbox!!!!

Good luck down the stretch to the teams that have a shot at the money or are hoping for a top 3 pick!!!!

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 22:40

good job Vic!!

guys..................I figured it out!

Vic realized that he can't win (I love the fact that I am 0-3 against you, you have yet to come in the money in this league, yet you count it as 2 victories, thats how pathetic your life is!! hahahahahaha) so he is trying to get everyone out of this pool, until there is no one left.

at lest then this fucking moron can say he won.

does it still count as a victory if you finish first in a league if there is only one team in the league???

I tried to google it, but all the answers I get are in Polish and I can't translate any of it.

can anyone help me out here?

can Vic actually win, if he is the only team in a league? I guess he can't lose?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 11:15

Hey whitey, let me point out a few things. Let me tell u why u r a weak minded follower. I will not disagree that I have mentioned a few times about the trades I believe we're bad for you. (Ie. Backstrom, stastny) I have also mentioned about some trades that have been good for you. Along the way I gave you a nickname that I have given everyone including myself. U see anybody else complaining about their nickname yet u have mentioned how u were insultedand upset about ur nickname. grow up! I heard u played hockey and nobody has thicker skin than hockey players or so I thought until I met u.
I'm gonna tell u where u lost ur way regardless of what u think. It's when u started listening to Ventura.

As for billy and Kats quitting. Let me tell u why regardless of what Lou and Tom say. Billy and Kats quit because they tried to make this league a joke. Billy quit because he wanted to dress AHL players after we agreed at the draft ur starting players had to b NHL players. Because I WRITE it in the rules, godfather Lou and best friend Tom said we couldn't force him to get nhl players (in case ur wondering billy said David fucking rundbland would be his starting D as he just won the Borje Salming award). Jens it was the Borje Salming award right? If u don't believe me then ask Rob who also thought it was ridiculous. Ask Jens. When I called billy on it, when I was commissioner, he started to get ridiculous and that's when u came in.

As for Kats, once he saw his bed buddy quit he tried making joke of the league. Ask jens. He tried making trades to help his buddy Ang win. When told he had to stay in the league when he made the trade he took the trade back. He later decided he was going to make ridiculous trades and well...... Ask newbs where his team is at now. You yourself said it would be years b4 he contends. Newbs, I apologize I fur team name is insulting. Jens and I came up with that name. Oh and why he quit..... Well guys in this league unanimously decided to have it on a certain date and Kats said he wasn't going to do it b4 his Greek pool. When we told him we weren't bending to one persons demands newbs stepped in. Then Kats harassed Tom for the next month about his money. I even think Tom did a harassment report on Kats. I will check it at work.

As for getting all over u about trades. Get over it cry baby!!!! If not I don't give a fuck. If anybody should complain it's willy who has been ridiculed time and time again it countless posts by Tom about getting ass raped over 3rd rounders. U see willy crying like a little baby? Fuck no! U know why? Cause he is his owns man and he can take a little razzing and not listen to Tom or anybody for that matter. Oh and just to point out out how bad willy has done, he is ahead of u, in the running for the money and a number of draft picks thanks to a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for kulikov from me. Ur welcome willy. Please don't get upset about me giving u those picks. It's too bad u gave me a couple 3rd's for 1st,2nd and 3rd. Ur welcome willy. Lol.

Whitey if ur gonna through stones at people expect them to come back. In my case expect fucking boulders if ur gonna come out with rants like that. Now, stop being such a baby, grow up and be ur own man. If u don't know how, call Willy for lessons and direction.

As for not liking me, I don't give a fuck Whitey. Life is too short to care about things like that. One thing u will realize as u grow up. Be yourself! U sleep better at night. I promise you! Oh, and in case ur wondering....... I sleep like a baby!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 20:19

I will take this last ditch effort to explain a few things to you Vic.
The reason I get up set and frustrated is because it is you who is ripping on me... If it was someone with a good team I would take it no problem!! I look at what you have done with your team and say to myself... This guy is saying what????? Is he joking? Has he looked at what he has done with his team?
I've taken your shit for 2 years... I think I've done good so far, most people would of snapped a long time ago! You say hockey players should have thick skin... Let me tell you a little bit about that since you've NEVER played hockey.
Would you say Dube has thick skin???? He's a true hockey player.. no?
How fast did he lose it in the dressing room when Tom tried to tell him that Lou, tom and billy would beat mark, Jens and me at road hockey???? How fast???
Why did he lose it??? Maybe because he knew that tom was talking out of his ass and there was no chance that he would lose to those soccer players! He grabbed a stick and wanted to play right then and there! I don't have that luxury!!! I'm in a rebuild because I took over a team! Your right I should have thicker skin but its hard to have thick skin for 2 years solid!!! I will tell you a little bit about when I played hockey and why I didn't need thick skin like that!!! Guys would talk smack to me non stop because I was all of 150 pounds and they wanted to throw me off my game... D would be yelling from their blue line at me during a face off ( I played d) so they had to talk very loud... Just like you so I could hear them! Do you know what I would do???? When I got the puck I would go end to end and do the pull drag (if you don't know what that is ask Jens, he will explain it to you) and walk right around the 2 big mouths that were talking shit then dangle the shit out of the goalie and score.... As I skated by the bench I will tell their coach.. Thanks for putting them 2 goons out there for me! See Vic I didn't need thick skin because I took care of business right away and if the 2 big mouths continued to talk shit... Do you know what would happen next???? My coach would send a couple of our useless goons to kick their ass!!! Why didn't I do it???? Because I had talent and my team needed me on the ice not in the box!!! I let my skill speak for me.. kinda like im going to do in this league!!! You would be one of these of guy... No talent useless players... Kinda like your are in this league!!!! And yes vic ever once in awhile i would lose it and fight one of those goons! ask jens how i did for fighting a guy that had 50 pounds on me!!! That's why it's hard for me to take your shit for so long... I like to take care of business right away but when it comes to this league I have to wait a little longer but don't worry Vic you will be taken care of very soon!!!! If you don't understand that then I will put it in your terms.... It would be like us going out to play pickup hockey the next time your buddies rent the ice... I would skate around mouthing off to you, sticking you, chirping you, giving you the odd slew foot and chirping you more... Then we get off the ice and i would say hey buddy that was fun!!! But you wouldn't be able to do nothing to me off the ice for another 3 years.... This would continue everyday for 2 years!!!! Would you snap before that???? Or would you have thick skin???? That's what I thought!!! I love how you compare my team to other teams like Willis.... Is he in the middle of a rebuild???? That would be like comparing the oilers to the sharks!!! One team is on its way up the other is on the way down!!! I love how you have yet to compare our teams... The only thing you say is... "I beat you last year" hahaha I tried to finish last to get a good young player... You finished 4th!!!! You talk about how your team is all under 30!!! Well guess what Vic, 90% of your starting lineup is very close to 30.... The end of their prime is coming very soon... So with a bunch of guys in their prime you should be close to the top this year... No???? Or should they be competing with me and Jens???? Look at me and Jens's starting lineup.... How many guys do we have under the age of 25????? Oh that's right you have prospects... Very good ones! Lol how often do prospects turn out??? You better pray everyone turns out because in 3-4 years your average starting Lineup will be around 33!!! I'm going to do you a favor... I will tell you how to run your team since you've spent all of your time helping others out instead of helping yourself out!!! Trade Spezza, Kovalchuk, Parise, Gaborik, Carter, tanguay, Heatley( if you can) kronwall, corvo and zidlicky for whatever you can get because by the time your team has done its "retool" lol those players value will be too low to help your team!!! Oh wait, I forgot you think your team has a chance to win next year because you we're missing Spezza all year and oreilly, Kovalchuk and letang have all missed time.... NEWS FLASH, you are 84 points out of first... In a full season that would be more then 160 points!!! Those missing players would make that up no problem and plus since all your guys are soooo young they are still going to get better next year and the year after... Because we all know 28,29 and 30 all start to gt more and more points each year!!! Hahahahah

Do yourself a favor and take my advise and sell sell sell!!!!!

Is this what you want???? Someone to talk shit to you?????
And your right... I cried all last night.... But it wasn't because you hurt me... it was because I was looking at your team and couldn't hold the tears of joy back... Just thinking about how bad I'm going to beat you year in and year out starting very very soon... I've waited 2 years, another 1 or 2 at the most and you will be sleeping even better then you are now, because you won't be up all night writing stupid articles about what teams should or shouldn't be doing!!! You will have given up and be the joke of league! The filler team!! Vic Sobieraj

So for now I will let my team speak for me but remember don't stop talking shit because we don't want to forget you are in this league!!!! It wouldn't be right to have the guy that started the league to be forgotten!!!!

Now you see me, now you don't!!! The Ghost

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 20:41

It's like the Catalina Wine Mixer!

Now you see him, now you don't, The Ghost!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 21:00

Hey Vic, one last thing.... I couldn't figure out why you were soooo upset about the trades I made tom but I just figured it out!
Your plan was to try to win right away that way you could feed your ego and tell everyone how you are the greatest and won in a keeper league but I fucked your only shot at winning up by trading those players to Tom!!! And that's what you tell yourself, that's why your soooooo mad at the moves I made! You don't talk about others trades I made because they didn't help the teams that beat you!!!! But guess what Vic? Stop Lying to yourself... Tom would of beaten you last year without our trades and he still would of kicked your ass this year without our trades!!!!! So either way you are still a loser!!! Oh wait, I'm the loser in last place.... You were in the money because of me!!! Your welcome!!!

Now you see me, now you don't!!! The ghost

I say this because that's what's going to happen as I pass you in the standings!!!

Enjoy your retooling!!! Hahahahahaha

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 22:25

ghost man...............Vic is going to draft a pretty good player third overall.
you forgot to mention that!
it's really going to help his MONSTER TEAM!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........................................................

Vic makes fun of every ones trades.

ask Vic this question:

who did he trade to aquire oh no Corvo??

hahahahahahahahahaha..........................he makes fun of everyone and doesn't have the balls to make fun of himself!!

that's where the rest of us come in.

don't worry big fella, we won't let you forget. we will keep you in line.

and for the record........you are WAY OFF when you are trying to explain why those guys quit. just for the record.

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 8:53

So to summarize…

-According to Vic, Whitey (and everyone else in this pool at one point or another) is a “weak minded follower”!!!

-Billy and Kats, DID NOT QUIT THIS POOL BECAUSE OF VIC AT ALL!

-It is my fault that Whitey’s team is sooooo shit and “DO NOT LISTEN TO ME” as quoted by Vic – “I'm gonna tell u where u lost ur way regardless of what u think. It's when u started listening to Ventura.”

- When Vic trades Willy 2 old guys (Lidstrom and Thomas) that are retired now, for “FIVE” 3rd round picks and Zidlicky AND WILLY DOES NOT FINISH IN THE MONEY (5th last year) it is in no way, shape or form Vic’s fault!!! All Vic was trying to do his HELP!

- When Vic trades Nick Backstrom to Rob – Vic deserves 100% of the credit “IF” Rob finishes in the money! If he trades you Lidstrom and Thomas FOR A KINGS FUCKING RANSOM, THEN IT IS “NOT” VICS FAULT IF YOU DON’T FINISH IN THE MONEY! IT’S PROBABLY TOM’S FAULT!

- Vic sleeps well at night (I’m not sure if I believe this, this is highly debatable)

- Everyone “LOVES” having Vic in hockey pools and he will “DEFINITELY” be invited to all future pools of any format!

- Everything seems to fall back on being my fault so I want to take the time to apologize to you all, for fucking up your teams and this pool, please do not listen to me anymore!

-Last but not least, listen to Vic and your team will succeed, unless u have Vic’s team LOL!!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 9:45

Correction.............unless you have Vic's MONSTER TEAM!!

other than that, Mr. Ventura you are dead on balls accurate with your summary.

good job.

no wonder you are B2B champ!
I'm so proud of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 13:05

Let me tell u who I have never said is a weak minded follower like whitey.
1. Jens
2. Willy
3. Rob (hate to say it but he hasn't been)
4. Newbs
They have made trades based on their own beliefs or at least I haven't seen them call Tom for advice at Tim horton's like I personally saw whitey do about 3 weeks ago. Hence whitey the follower. Rob made a trade and will probably finish in 2nd as a result. Tom still texts him about how bad a trade that was eventhough he got in the money as a result of it. Good for u rob. Ang call rob for advice on how to trade for a goalie.

Ang is more of a stubborn Fuck that wants a sleazy lying salesman as opposed to a bad honest salesman. He will learn this yr though AGAIN!

Lou is a whale turd that is just a big loser who keeps telling us wait til I have Crosby and miller and green for a full season. He then does and still finishes 8th again. Imagine what a fucking loser he would be if Newbs didn't take a fucking disaster of a team from Kats when he left and quit.

Ya Lou, those reasons r why Kats and billy quit! Fact. Oh ya, and because I am a big mouth arrogant annoying fuck and readily admits it. Oh ya, and I sleep like a baby!

As for the trades I made. I never said I won every trade and have no problems about people ripping on me for them. I don't cry or get so upset about keeper league razzing like whitey so I will never tell u stop texting me and only send messages to my inbox. Oh, and then start crying! NEVER!

Lou I lost the Corvo trade BIG time!
I lost the Tavares trade that ang, Tom and rob wanted to veto last yr at spitfire and firkin. Whitey u remember that right? I called I and told u the trade might b vetoed and unsaid "no,I wan the trade!" Oh and good for u on that.

See whitey, another compliment! Now grow up, stop crying, b ur own man, and take the regular razzing that comes with a keeper league pool. C'mon whitey stop being a Lou, billy, Kats or Angelo. Ur better than that! I aplogizie for that last comment but that's the road ur heading down!

DON'T B A CRYNG, COMPLAINING, WHINING, QUITING GREEK!

UR BETTER THAN THAT!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 13:26

I love Vic in this pool!!!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 19:19

Vic you are so fucking pathetic!

you piss on Whitey, get him so upset that he can't stand the sight of your face...............and now you are trying to butter him up!

you are the lowest form of a living organism!

why you mention my name in your above book is beyond me!

I am the one who started to draft a young team, who is in it for the long haul. I am the one who is trading away players for draft picks. since day one, I have not veeeeered from my plan!
I never drafted a team to win, YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOT!!

it was another bright fellow who keeps going on and on about his MONSTER TEAM. not me!

I have draft picks...............not looking to win!

so when you realized that, let me know.
in the mean time, study all the draftable 18 year old, because you are going to get a really good player in that first round!

IDIOT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 19:20

Oh yeah...................don't text me either!

just inbox me so I can ignore you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 19:23

Repeating something a million times doesnt make it true. I WOULD HAVE STILL FINISHED 2ND IF I TRADED FOR THOMAS LAST YEAR

Just had to throw it out there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top