Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New monthly article...Redrafting "Ventura-style"

Post by Guest on Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 21:00

No galchenyuk? stone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:06

I can't control myself! haha. Tom u have no idea how much u r helping me here! U r so worried about my drafting that u have blinded urself and hopefully others! Haha. Hurry up with the next 20!

I told you the other day I wouldn't be able to control myself about this topic. Once again thank you and hurry up with the next 20! hahaha.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 1:11

Wooooooooooooo

Vic loves this shit!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 13:43

Hahahahahaha

Woooooooooo

We ALL love this shit!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 26 Feb 2012 - 19:35

Notorious B.I.G. is finally happy!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 1:08

With his 11th win in a row tonight Mike Smith is now the 5th highest scoring goaltender in the league with 30 wins and 4 shutouts (68 points).

I wanted to ask our keeper league goalie guru Victor Sobieraj a couple questions....

1) Where does Mike Smith go in the re-draft?
2) Where would u take him?

Vic please don't be bias because he's younger than everyone of your goalies and is also out scoring all of them! Inquiring minds want to know...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 12:16

Woooooooooooo

Tom loves this SHIT!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 12:18

Keep helping me you retard! Hahaha. You're making your list with the assumption:
"What does Vic want or need", and want people to block what my needs MAY be.
Hahaha. How did that work for Lou and 1-yr wonderboy Steve Mason? You're talking about a journeyman goalie at 29 yrs. old! Hahaha. Trying to help you here Willy.

Once again Ventura only thinks about his team and obviously is worried about my 8 picks. Keep helping me, and hurting the other people in this draft although I think they will see through your garbage.

Hahaha. Wooooooooooooooooooo. I love this shit! Tom get the other 20 names out to everybody or do you not want to share that list with us cause you have 4 or 5 picks in that range?
GOT YA! I told you what a SNAKE he is. CARP!

Get your bottom picks out to us where you are picking!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 12:40

Vic please relax, I ask u for some goalie advice and u attack me like that! Sorry for trying to ask the goalie guru for some advice! Ok so u think the journeyman might slip to me at #28th overall?
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 12:43

Willy, he is right!!! don't listen to Tom!

Don't take Smith, for free in the draft...................you should pay (with body parts and organs) to get 38 year old Thomas instead!!

Willy called me and said............................"tell Vic that I love this shit too"

oh, and I forgot, he also said ............"WOOOOOOOOOOO........................."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 13:00

Hahaha. Little Tommy trying to blind everybody from what Tom needs:

1) ST. LOUIS (37 yr. old) - 1st in forward scoring for TEAM HOMOS

2) ELIAS (36 yr. old) - 3rd in forward scoring for TEAM HOMOS

3) ALFREDSSON (39 yr. old) - 6th in forward scoring for TEAM HOMOS

I'm sure it will be easy replacing your 1st, 3rd and 6th leading forwards. I'm sure they will get better as they get older though.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. TOMMY, I love this shit!

P.S. Those of you that are drafting after Tom's 1st pick in the 4th rd. (Lou's pick in case you were wondering) should consider taking a forward. Tommy's probably going to take an NHL forward with that pick but he only has 1 pick in the 4th. In case anybody was wondering. Hahaha.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 13:54

Vic as of today (Feb 29, 2012) I am absolutely "SMASHING" your team by 98 points.

Vic as of today (Feb 29, 2012) I am beating 2nd place (Angelo) by a nice margin - 50 points

Matt is going to kill me for this but I'm going to let you in on a little secret with who we are drafting with the 28th pick, his name is "Nicklas Backstrom" and he plays for the Washington Capitals!!! Oops I forget, he's already taken, I must have missed the fact that HE'S BEEN ON MY FUCKING BENCH FOR THE LAST 35 GAMES!

Point #2 - Our defence (which is arguably one of the best in the FHCL) got decimated this year, if my defence stays relatively healthy next year, watch out!

If you think Martin St Louis is not getting a point per game next year, you are dumber than I thought.....

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - What you fail to realize is that I don't even need to play with my 11th or 12th forward in order to beat your team!!!

PS - you are right I will need a couple NHL forwards but I only need to beat you, Angelo, Rob, Chilly.....by 1 point in order to win the pool not 30, 50, 98......
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 13:55

On that note $1 a point next year? Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 14:41

Wow. Tommy, why so angry in your posts? Such fury! Wow. I didn't mean to rattle you or upset you. I was trying to help you with what I thought your needs were for next year. I'm sure you will be able to get good depth forwards with 1 of your 4th rd. picks or 4 of your 5th rd picks. I'm sure nobody drafting a few spots before you in the 3rd rd or the entire 4th rd will grab some of the players you need, now that I have pointed it out.

Angelo went out and got goalies and depth forwards when I told him he needed it (A little to late though).

You went out and got D when I told you about your D problems last week. Now I am trying to help you even further in telling you that you need some bottom end forwards to replace your 1st, 3rd and 6th leading forward scorers. Why so mean to the guy that is trying to help you?

1. I know, I know. St. Louis is only going to get better next year. Last yr. 99 pts. With a full year this year (with a full yr.) he would have been on pace for 83 points. Next year I'm sure he is going to score at an 87 pt. pace (1.066 pts. per game as per our bet). The older you get the better you become. Just like fine wine.

2. I think some of your forwards and defense overachieved quite a bit and some of mine either were injured or had the worst seasons of their careers. But I'm sure they will do worse as they hit the ripe old age of 27, 28, etc. It's not 37, 36, or 39 but it's close.

3. As Tom likes to say to me all the time: "I'll think about the bet and get back to you"

P.S. Tommy, stop being so mad at me, I was trying to help you!

Oh, where is the next 20 (where you are picking 5 times) so Willy and eveybody else can marvel at your drafting expertise. Remember, you are looking after your little buddy Chilly Willy. LOL.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 16:59

Vic just be man enough to accept his $1/point bet.

close your mouth so all that shit doesn't spew out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 17:10

Why am I so angry, are you fucking kidding me....I'm only 98 points ahead of you, that is why! I thought by now I would be at least 140-150 points ahead, do you know how bad that makes me feel, I get sick to my stomach!

Not to mention that I'm single and I need to sleep with multiple women every week because I get REALLY, REALLY LONELY!

Please stop rubbing in the fact that you are married and in 5th place in the hockey pool, that is very low of you to just rub that shit in! You think I'm happy being single, in 1st place in the pool and up 98 points on you!

YOU KNOW WHAT VIC, WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF THAT IS LOW MAN.....I REALLY WANT TO RECONSIDER OUR FRIENDSHIP!

YOU CAN BE SUCH AN ASSHOLE SOMETIMES!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:06

That was offside!

Vic you found love and know more about hockey than him, quit rubbing that shit in man, NOT COOL!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:10

Ahhhh for old times sake!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 29 Feb 2012 - 23:31

Now that's better Tom. You don't need to rub in the fact that you sleep with your girlfriend (sorry, I mean your friend) Kat on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and every Saturday. We all see you leaving the bar with her or texting her at 1:45 a.m to meet you there so you can go home and bang the shit out of her! Your can be such a DICKHEAD Tom! No need to rub it in. Now I'm mad!

Ah, fuck it! I can't be mad at little Tommy. Try taking it easy on my hockey pool team next year though.

Now that we have come to the realization that we are jealous of your single banging ways and your untouchable hockey pool team, please post the next 20 for your buddy 'CHILLY WILLY'.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love this shit!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 17:48

Stay tuned for this years edition, coming soon!!!

Who's out there, sleepers, teasers, goalies, the elite...

Chilly Willy, little buddy I do this 4 u!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly on Sat 6 Apr 2013 - 20:56

After you do it, I'll correct it.
chiliwilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 11:27

Ang and willy, I do this for u......

Hey tommy, what place would willy and ang be in if rob didn't get Backstrom and they did like u told them not to?

Subtract Backstrom pts from his march total pts. Add luongo's pts to his team instead for that month. Tommy, u following?

Now, add backstrom's pts to either willy or ang's team and how far ahead would either of their teams be ahead and how far back would rob be?

1. Did rob get raped on that trade like u said?
2. Should willy or ang have traded for Backstrom to get pts on their team and off rob's?
3. Should rob, ang or willy have traded for Kipper instead of Backstrom like u and Lou said?

Tommy, any questions?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 12:08

Dont jump the gun Vic,

If Rob beats me this year, then you were right

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 14:46

Vic Get over the Backstrom deal. would you?I think its time to move on...

The Ghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 16:28

Vic stop worring about others teams and worry about yours, you are in 7th fucking place!!!

When you are ready to admit that Lidstrom and Thomas would/will/did put Willy or Ang over the top last year, then I'll respond to Backstrom...NICE FUCKING RETURN ON THOMAS AND LIDSTROM BTW, 4-5 3rd rounders and Zidlicky???

Last edited by tventura on Sun 7 Apr 2013 - 17:11; edited 1 time in total
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top