ASKING YOU LOU

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASKING YOU LOU

Post by Admin on Sun 27 Mar 2011 - 21:10

LOU, DO YOU WANT ME TO ADD THE $1 A POINT TEAM BET FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS OR ARE YOU BACKING OUT OF IT?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: ASKING YOU LOU

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 0:03

you're a fucking Jew, like you would pay me anyway!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 3:38

I love it. hahahaha. Your not as stupid as you look. Your just a big mouth who can't back anything up. Although I'm not a big fan of Angelo's, at least he puts his money where his mouth is and just doesn't spout off just for the sake of it. Coward. But, your not as stupid as I thought you were. I love the excuse I wouldn't pay you. What do I look Greek to you. lol.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 9:51

Vic, dont hate me just cause I wont take one of your shitty goalies!
are you gonna post our bets or what???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 10:56

did you read anywhere in my last post that I WILL NOT accept the bet that I put the stipulations on??

I'd be very careful of who you are calling stupid/dumb/big mouth/ coward..........all these words describe you to a teeeee!!

if you like, we can vote on this as well, just to see what the rest of the GM's think of you! what do you think big boy??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 13:12

Be careful Lou. If you keep up the trash talk I'll get Mike after you and send you home crying because someone broke your toy (your Blackberry). LOL. Maybe you should be careful who you call dumb, stupid, retard, big mouth, coward. When did Billy, Angelo, and Katz become experts on intelligence. Just cause you can round up your little clan to vote a certain way doesn't mean it's true. lol. This isn't high school. I'm sure my two University degrees illustrates just how stupid and dumb I really am. Coward. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you weren't thinking when you wrote that. Big mouth. Absolutely, I'll take credit for that. No denying it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 13:23

Ang, the bets were posted yesterday in the bets forum. Why don't you take a look before chirping. Oh and Angelo, I don't hate. I gave you credit for putting your money where your mouth is and paying me off next year eventhough you wouldn't do $50 for Tanguay vs. D. Brown and $50 for goalies.

Lou, do you want me to add our $1 team bet or what, with your 5 yr stipulation? Just answer the question yes or no and then you can go off on your writing tantrum after that.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 15:27

forget my clan.................I am betting that your clan will side with me!!
you think Rob will agree with you on anything????????????

and.............2 university degrees only means that...........when you read your text books, the night before your exam, you just remembered what you read, and wrote it down on paper the next day!
THAT'S RIGHT!! anyone with a photographic memory can get 2 and even 22 degrees! BIG FUCKING DEAL!!!

not impressed! you can keep trying to impress me though. what else you got??

also, you/me might want to reconsider our $1.00/point. in our other pool, 1st place to 4th place is 100 point difference. 4th place to 8th place is 300 point difference, 8th place to 11th place is 300 point differece.
Potentially, one of us can owe the other $700.00 after only 1 year!
considering you own a gun, and some dirty friends, I don't think I would ever be able to collect that money!! lol

think about it! you don't have to show your manhood by agreeing to stupid bets! I can admit that this is a little too much for my liking!
but.......................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 16:41

This league is fucking gay. All it is, is Vic running his mouth and then people making side bets to shut him up. The best part is that Vic doesn't know about Angelos mastery of the side bet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 16:50

he'll find out soon enough!
and im sure itll pick up when the season starts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 17:29

this pool is a reflection of the commish...........................GAY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 18:26

Kats get off of your knees and get Angelo's cock out of your mouth. I love it. The Greek clan banning together. hahahaha. They love to use the word GAY a lot. I wonder why that is? I suppose it's because if anybody knows anything about being GAY it's the Greeks.

Kats, one thing you will learn from me is that I run my mouth because I can back it up. You will soon learn my little dishwasher boy.

Lou, I am ok with making it $1 or $2 a point for the team bet. It's up to you. I have always paid my bets. Tom can back me up on that one. I'm not like Rob who still owes me $40 from 2 years ago and doesn't pay. He is the one you should be skeptical about not paying. Just let me know if you still want to do it and if you want the 5yr stipulation. Both work for me but like I said, it's up to you?
Wasn't trying to impress you with my 2 University degrees. I was just stating a fact along with asking you what made anybody in this pool (specifically your clan) an expert on intelligence. I didn't make any claims. You threw them out. I just stated the obvious and stuck with the facts. The fact is that I have only been in one hockey pool with you. The fact is that I won the pool by about 80 points. The fact is that the pool was based on your rules of a salary cap which I have never been a part of. The fact is that I beat you! Those are the facts and that is what I base the majority of my opinions on. FACTS!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 19:11

wait a second here...........................I was in a pool with you??????????????

when was this?

I know I have a terrible memory, but I don't remember this!

and............if I was in a pool with you, you beat me????????????? and a salary cap?????????
I think you are mistaken here my bitch, I mean boy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 19:21

I was in one pool with you. ONE. 2009 playoff pool at Tom's house boy!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 20:11

First Id like to applaud Vic for editing the website (no one else probably noticed, but i did)...Good job vic...and the more you play around with it, the better it will get.....one word of advice is to keep track of everything! That way in 2-8 years we can look back at all stupid trades we've made....and as good as you are, even you will make some.

Second.....Don't ever include me in a "clan" with Lou again....hypothetically speaking....if his clan is the KKK.......im black

Third....I emailed Rob a trade proposal 2 weeks ago......no response....Then I emailed him a week ago saying "?????"....no response.......This is acceptable? If thats the case, I certainly do not want to be a part of a league that has inactive GM's....Call me crazy, but that isn't fun. Ill gladly throw the $150 out the window then be in a keeper league with 9 guys and one of them doesn't respond to a simple fucking EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

And fourth.....what is the difference between "Bets" and "Chirping Bets".....is chirping bets the spot where we call out the other guy(s)....chirp their team/players...and then try to make a bet out of it? And Bets is official side bets? Im pretty sure I'm right.....(just asking/curious)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 21:17

Good to hear from you Billy. Even better to hear that you are not part of Team Migraine's clan. Smart move and I apologize. I thought there may be one decent Greek out there. I believe that may be you.

As for the bets section. I sent out a message about the two. I wanted the bets section to be the actual bets with no add ons or replies and all your replies about bets or possible bets to be discussed on chirping bets. Hope this clarifies things.

As for Rob. I thought we might have this problem with him. I believe 8 of the 9 are gung ho about the league and can't wait to see how our teams fair. I will talk to him and let him know what's up and your right waiting 2 weeks to respond to a trade proposal is unexceptable.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 23:28

For the record, Vic does pay his bets!

Vic are we doing $1 a point or $50 team bet for this pool?
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 23:34

Tanguay vs Brown.............

dustin brown is 26 and captain of an up and coming team
65 points for the next 5-6 years is very possible
tanguay has become a journeyman
THATS why my 12th is better then your 7th!
because theres no way id make the trade straight up

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 3:21

Just for the record, if Brown scores 65 points once the rest of his career this pick is an absolute steal. Would you like to bet $20 that Brown doesn't score 65 points next year. Let me know Ang.

$50 bucks team bet next year is good with me Tom, unless you want to make it $1 a point. Makes no difference to me. I'm good with either. Let me know which one you want and I will add it to the bets forum.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 10:18

I WAS NOT in a playoff off in 2009!!

check your "FACTS", ask your friends, look at the stats.................... IT WASN'T ME.......................NEXT!!

and Mr. Vas................I hope you find another Clan that will allow you to tan, drink and swim. The door is now shut and on the verge of locking!! and since your little drinking group never come over with out you, this could only mean that they will be missing out on the action as well because of you!!
I hope that puts a little wedge between your boys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 10:31

Vas you son of a bitch, fix this or Im never talking to you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 10:32

Vic, If Brown scores 65 points next year Ill already win 20 bucks cause no way in hell Tanguay will

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 11:37

Vic kick Rob out of the pool!!!! He knows nothing about hockey and we have enough minorities in the pool to keep the Canadian Government happy!!

As the Commissioner you have to worry about the league first and friendship second!!!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 11:39

Tanguay reach 65 points???? hahaha
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 11:53

my prediction is coming true............................Rob quitting before it even begins!!

And Vic, well he is still holding on...................I had him out after the first year anyway, still, 14 months to go..................

maybe we should all start deciding now, what we will do with their players, and their money!

my vote..........their players get dispersed in anothe snake draft, and their money............we use it to have a little shin dig!!

come on Vic, I got my rep on the line here!!! you need to drop out soon!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum