A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO TOM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO TOM

Post by Admin on Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 2:07

I want to take this time to thank Tom for vetoing the Ryan Miller for Tim Thomas and a 2nd in 2012. As it stands today Tim Thomas is beating Ryan Miller in pts. and he saved me a 2nd rd pick.

Not to long ago Tom proposed to me that Miller would beat Thomas by more than 10 pts. I recently, (*ONLY 12 GAMES INTO THE SEASON*) asked Tom whether he would make that bet. Both players were tied at that time in pts. Tom unexpectedly said NO!

Tom went on to say I was a weasel because I only make bets when I am ahead. Unfortunately, I proposed the bet to Tom when they were TIED and only 12 games into the season.

TIED! NOT AHEAD!

Tom spearheaded a veto where at Spitfire and Firkin he said ,"I will never veto one of Vic's trades". Thomas got more pts than Miller last year and I offered a 2nd rd'er. Oh, by the way, this is what Tom said about 2nd rd'ers:

"Plus Demers, a 2nd and a 3rd"

DEMERS HAS BEEN A HEALTHY SCRATCH FOR MORE THAN HALF THE GAMES!

Does anybody have C. White, D. Murray, Vlasic, or Braun on their teams because these guys played instead of Demers against the powerhouse Coyotes tonight! HAHAHA
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO TOM

Post by tventura on Sun 13 Nov 2011 - 12:19

Miller beats Thomas by 10 pts in 2011 - $10
Miller beats Thomas by 10 pts in 2012 - $10
Miller beats Thomas by 10 pts in 2013 - $10
Miller beats Thomas by 10 pts in 2014 - $10
Miller beats Thomas by 10 pts in 2015 - $10
Miller beats Thomas by 10 pts in 2016 - $10
Miller beats Thomas by 10 pts in 2017 - $10

Let me know!

tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 0:36

Tom, once again the bet you offered me at the beginning of the year was for this year. Don't EXPAND on the bet because the one you offered me at the beginning of the year looks bad for you ONLY 13 games into the season! I will bet you 2012-2013 if you bet me 2010-2011?
$10 you let me know? I am expanding the parameters of the bet because you did. Either stick to the bet you offered me at the beginning of the year or shut the fuck up and look stupid because your veto looks brutal! It's not like Thomas outscored Miller last year. Oh, wait, he did!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 0:36

Tom, Miller is available!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 16:18

I'm not really going to waste my time responding to this because the other (7 out of 7) guys that vetoed this don't need an explanation, apparently you do. You are a smart guy so I'll let you figure this one out yourself, if you can't see why this trade was vetoed, then nothing I can say will really help you understand....
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 1:28

Ohhhh, everyone look at Tom being the bigger man and walking away. You are so cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 5:07

Tom, I just talked to Whitey and he said that he did not veto the trade. Is that true? Please explain because I was told that you went on a mission that night to try and veto the Miller trade (*OBVIOUSLY*) and called him in a panic. Is that true? I will find out more from Whitey today so try not to lie this time.

I see that 'SOMEBODY' Whitey posted veto after you called him crying like a baby, so who posted veto for Whitey?

Don't worry, I don't want the back-up, concussion boy Miller. I will keep Thomas and my 2nd gladly. Just wondering what the truth is.

I will talk to Whitey tonight and get the whole truth. He told me that he never vetoed the Miller trade!

TOM 'THE SNAKE'
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 10:10

You just talked to Whitey at 5:07am??? Is there something going on between you two? Did you have a sleepover?

From what I recall I was crying a lot, I was in a state of shock, things were a little cloudy when I was talking to him but I think he said he will not veto the trade so then I went on the website, logged in as Whitey, put VETOED!!! I think that is how it happened...
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 10:13

But how did you know his password? This veto seems shady. Vic is a retard!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 11:15

Vic maybe the fact that you called Whitey at 5am and were yelling at him again may have influenced what he said to you! I think whatever Whitey said to you this morning is inadmissable as evidence! FACT

Case Closed!

Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 11:19

I too have spoke with Whitey and he may be apppying for a protection order against you! You have to quit calling him and his brother and yelling at them!
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 11:38

Hey Vic a little advice for you.......why don't you stop wasting time busting Whitey's balls about, who to trade, who not to trade, what an easy mark he is, how he loses every trade he makes.........AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN TEAM!

I just checked and Whitey is only 16 points behind you and he's not even going for it this year, hell the fucking guy only has ONE starting goalie in his roster and he's on your tail LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Could you imagine if Whitey was actually trying to do well this year.

You rip into everyone on what they do or don't do, yet you are 50 pts out of 1st (with the self-proclaimed best team) and the guy you deem to be "THE EASY MARK" is only 16 pts behind you! So who is the real EASY MARK?
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 14:47

1. I talked to Whitey yesterday around 5 p.m. Just forgot to post it. I didn't bring up the veto. He did!
He then went and said that he did not veto the trade. So, if he didn't, was it his brother or him? Are you lying or is Whitey.

2. Find the quote that (*I'm not going to research because I know I never have posted it*) that says I have the best team. I'm pretty sure I have posted that you Angelo and Rob had the best team at some point.

I want an explanation and I am serious. Is Whitey lying or are you?

Don't worry Tom, too much time has passed, but I want a fucking answer. No joke!

Don't worry, I'm keeping Thomas and my 2nd 100%.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 15:15

1. I told you Vic, I logged into Whitey's account....I have this great program at work, it allows me to get every password (bank cards, hockey pools....) as long as I know the persons full name and date of birth!

BTW - Victor Adam Sobieraj, I always forget....when is your birthday?

2. Sorry Vic you have a "MONSTER" team, my bad.

I would keep Thomas and the 2nd rounder to, Miller is fuckin horrible!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 15:41

Is whitey lying again? haha

his exact words to me last night "I never vetoed your trade."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 15:46

i will keep thomas and my 2nd rounder, you can fucking believe me there!

So no on the Miller vs. Thomas bet 14 games into the season? hahaha.

It was no before Miller was even injured.

Willy, thank Tom for the veto push!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 15:48

We have already witnessed Brian's brother Kevin using his account, Do I really have to solve this one or can the Windsor Police handle it?
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 15:59

are we trying to justify the miller thomas trade again?????
if miller was out for the next 2 years its still a bad trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 16:35

(B) If one or more GM's do not agree with a trade (*SOMETHING RIDICULOUS*), they may request a Veto of the trade within 1 week. 6 of 7 GM’S not involved in the trade will vote to veto the trade or pass it through. 7 GM'S will have 1 week to respond or their vote will be considered a NO vote.

We didn't need Whiteys vote so fuck off!!!
Let the citizens handle this one since the Windsor police force is USELESS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 17:20

kats, if whitey didn't vote you only had 5 votes because Jens didn't vote!

Do something useful and make me a gyros and fries.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 18:41

haha
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 10:10

Oh Jens voted. He's just scared to tell you cause he knows you'll be calling him 600 times in a row.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 16:14

I already call him 600 times, 1 more than I call you.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 16:15

Vetos should be for collusion and lack of information (ie. injury that one GM is unaware of in making the deal) and that's it. Leagues that allow GM's to pass judgement calls on the perceived fairness of deals, are eliminating a very valuable aspect of the experience and are arguably not worth the time being a part of. Everyone values players differently based on their current team make-up and their building strategy and time-line (win now vs. 3-year plan). If there's collusion between 2 GM's, by all means veto the deal. But vetoing a deal because it's not "fair" is ridiculous. Imagine if every trade in the NHL had to be approved by all the GM's in the league? Divisional rivals would never let the other team trade, unless it was to get rid of talent. It's a conflict of interest to allow GM's veto anything other than what I've discussed above, plain and simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 17:02

Shut up Vas! When you don't allow vetoes one GM like yourself gets a powerhouse team and wins all the money! (WFHL) Fags like you and Tom prey on the weak!

I just wish this league didn't have some of the weak GM's (Lou, Brian, Kats, Rob, Willy)
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top