Efficiency of a veto

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Efficiency of a veto

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 14:21

Guys, I really don't think this veto rule is working. IE, Vic's lopsided trade in July, and now Tom's lopsided trade with Whitey.

If I remember correctly, GM's have 7 days to veto a trade once it's posted. I suggest that if one person votes to veto, we need a vote of some sort from the rest of the GM's. Either for the veto, or against it. If within 3 or 4 days of posting the trade with a veto, a GM has not voted one way or another, then "someone" needs to contact that person via cph, or some way, so that we have his vote. This way everyone is made aware of the trade, and has voted one way or another.

As it stands, a few more days, and Tom's lopsided trade goes through. As of today, which i believe is the 3rd day, only Vic and I vetoed the trade. I know for a fact others have been on the site, yet 1) either haven't noticed 2) don't care or 3) are okay with the trade, which I highly doubt. One way or another, we need to get everyone's voice in on a trade, if someone starts a veto.

Just an idea...I can guarantee you the way things stand, a GM down the road will say I didn't know about that trade for a number of reasons, and would have vetoed it...Let's just avoid all of that, and make it a rule to get a GM to vote one way or another on the trade, if someone starts a veto.

Just a suggestion! If no one responds online within 3 or 4 days, then either we have the Admin get a hold of GM's via cph, for an answer, or maybe have the GM's who made the trade make the calls.

Bottom line, we need to hear the voices of all GM's when a trade is vetoes in a timely fashion to ensure the integrity of this league.

Back to top Go down

Re: Efficiency of a veto

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 14:28

does anyone else think that Rob is GAY??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 14:58

What is GAY is you offering your PIECE OF SHIT JAY BOUWMEESTER, for JORDAN EBERLE.....Now that my friend is GAY...Do us all a favour and keep your 20 pt something D. Kapish??? Let me now say it in Greek! Go stick a broom in your ass, and smile away!

On a lighter note, GO LEAFS GO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 16:17

I will never vote for a veto...thus will never vote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 16:32

it's going to be fun having "Rob the Retard" in our pool!!

and...............he is also fined for not posting weekly/monthly from April till now!

I think it was either a case of beer or your last round pick for each offense.

either you owe a keg, or you have no picks for next years draft!!!

wooooooooo....................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:01

Lou lou lou....you have sooooooo much to learn!

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 18:11

If I remember correctly all other GM's not involved in a trade have the right to veto but it has to be vetoed by all of them for the deal to be stopped, RIGHT ? Vas says he'll never veto, so the deal stands or for that matter any other deal that Vas is not involved in will stand as he will never vote ... so no more problems with the veto unless Vas is in on a trade
chiliwilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 18:13

Vas, unfortunately (and I mean it Vas. I wish you did), has no veto power. Only Kats does.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwilly on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 18:15

Point taken
chiliwilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 19:35