SALE OF TEAM MOOCH TO WHITEY

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SALE OF TEAM MOOCH TO WHITEY

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 21:50

Billy has informed me that he has agreed to the sale of Team Mooch to Whitey for $200. Most of you know Whitey and if you don't rest assured that he will not be a cry baby like Billy and will be very active in the pool (ie. trades, trash talk, etc.). Billy good move getting out cause your team is shit now and Jens would have pounded you 3 years down the road. Smart move!

Vote yes or no

I vote YES over and over and over and over and over.............................
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: SALE OF TEAM MOOCH TO WHITEY

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 21:59

This league sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 22:03

no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 22:06

So if I vote no, vas can't sell his team and has to stay in against his will??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 22:10

What do you want to change your vote Lou? Billy wants out. He's making $50. What's the big deal?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 22:10

we need 6 of 9 yes votes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 22:18

Kats, why would you want to do that? He's your buddy. Don't fuck over your buddy. He's making $50. Tell him you will vote yes if he gives you $10 of the $50 profit. Make some money out of it. I will definitely not ask for any money and if the sale goes through will buy whoever votes yes a drink next time I see them out. FACT!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 0:49

There doesn't need to be a vote.

The team is sold already. I don't partake in corrupt leagues.

Have fun with your power trip commissioner everyone! I would double check the stats each night, cause Vic will find a way to benefit his team. You've been warned!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 2:21

If Billy wants to sell his team I vote yes for Whitey!!!!

Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 4:14

Billy, I don't want to stop your exit and I don't think we should. We are not voting on you leaving. We are voting on Whitey coming in. Smart move leaving early though. GREAT MOVE! As Tom has said to me on our last trade, BRAVO! You didn't have a shot when you picked your team even though you said you were going to win. You found out rather quickly that most guys here know there shit and will not get hosed in trades like you hosed some of the other guys in the greek pool. Lou, Angelo, and Kats excluded.

I will have your money tomorrow or the next day and will give it to Tom to give to you. Whitey has already said he will have the money for me. He won't bitch and complain about every fucking little thing or try to circumvent the rules like you.

Power trip Commisioner? hahahaha. I can see how me adding NHL (*like we all intended it to be and like your greek pool is*). to the front of players is power tripping. You want to talk about corrupt let's talk:

Vic - Me being corrupt is adding NHL to the front of players (like everybody knew it was intended to be)
Billy - saying he was going to play his worst forwards, not play 6 defenseman, and tank so he could get either Yakupov or Grigorenko

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...... Let me think. What is more corrupt? Hmmmmm? GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE. No matter what Lou, Kats or Angelo say I know they know you are leaving because your team is shit and no other reason. I am corrupt. Go fuck yourself! Are you fucking kidding me. What a fucking joke! Lou, Kats, and Angelo all knew what that rule intended to say and that's why they picked a full NHL starting roster. FACT!

NAME ONE FUCKING THING I HAVE DONE THAT HAS BEEN CORRUPT WHERE I HAVE FUCKED ANYBODY IN THIS POOL! NAME IT BIG MOUTH! GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I have done everything from setting up the pool (albeit with some of your assistance- thank you for that), attempting to meet at least twice to discuss clarification of any concerns re: the rules, followed every process to make changes to the rules and posted them, etc. That is a FACT!

You can say what you want but the fact of the matter is that you are quiting because your team is shit and not because I put NHL in front of players? REALLY? That's corrupt. NHL in front of players! REALLY?hahahaha. Think about how stupid that sounds.

Billy: "Vic is corrupt because he added NHL to the front of players" (*like it was intended to mean and how everybody took it to mean*). I can't believe how corrupt I am for doing that. hahaha.

Your not leaving because of that. Your running like a little coward cause you know your team is SHIT! FACT ALL FUCKING DAY!

Run with your extra $50 and your tail between your legs and let us get on with the league the way it was intended to be, without a complaint every other day, or threats to quit the league every other month! The league is better without you! FACT!

I'm tired of your bullshit bushleague fucking antics trying to hold everybody fucking hostage with your threats of quiting every other month. I might be fucking annoying, but your a fucking child. Grow up and be a fucking man!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 4:35

THE VOTE STANDS THIS WAY SO FAR:

VIC- YES
JENS- YES
BILLY- YES
ROB- ?
TOM AND MATT- ?
MARK AND WILLY- ?
ANG- ?
KATS- ?
LOU- NO

3 YES VOTES
1 NO VOTE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 7:43

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 9:56

I will vote yes but with ONE CONDITION....
We need to put a 2 week trade freeze on Whitey's team starting the day that Billy gets his money. The reason I like to enforce this rule is because it give's the new GM a chance to meet everyone, get a chance to view and post on the website and last but not least, this ensures that the new GM does not get ass raped by the vultures in the league. Once again Whitey can start negotiating trades from day 1 but nothing will be official until the 2 week freeze period ends! Please speak if you have an issue with this.

A note to the commisioner...Vic I'll cut you some slack because its your first time being a commissioner (I warned you its a lot of work) but the most important thing about being a commissioner is being neutral (think Switzerland). Pools should be treated as a democracy, when you see an issue you bring it forward and ask how you think we should deal with it. ZERO decisions are made by a commissioner without input from the rest of the GM's.

When you are wearing your GM hat, you can do whatever the fuck you want, act however the fuck you want, bully whoever the fuck you want...

When you are wearing your commissioner hat - NEUTRAL!!! You are acting on behalf of the rest of the GM's, so just keep it simple.

Whitey is a quality GM, he knows his shit and is very bold when it comes to trading and winning! This should be fun!!!

One last thing I need to say, Vic you failed as a commissioner on this one, although you may think it...Billy did not quit this league because his team is shit (its definintely not!), thats all I'm going to say!

I am VERY, VERY sad to see Billy go. You are a quality GM (minus one trade that is lol) and a quality person, I've told you before I would be honoured if you were my little brother!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 11:47

Vic I didn't read your post cause you were probably on another power trip of yours!! Corruption at its finest!!!

Tom, thank you for the kind words... Crying or Very sad

Excited to be out of this league....it will fold in 1.5 years anyways!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 12:11

I've been telling Vic this since day ONE!!

Your not a police man on here, so your power trips can be put asside!!

anything and everything you would like this league to be, has to be done by ALL the GM's!! The only thing you can do is ask....................THAT'S IT!!!

if you saw something you didn't like...........it's too late now, but for the next season you would like to add RULE X, because of so and so............

that's how simple it is/was!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 12:33

Tom, I don't see eye to eye with you on this one.
Everybody knew what the rule intended to mean (8 of 9 GM'S), including you. Take whatever side you want Tom, but is it fair to Jens ?(and he did say it was bullshit the shit Billy was pulling. The only difference between Jens and Billy is that Jens didn't cry and threaten to quit the league.

Everybody knew what the rule intended to mean and picked accordingly. EVERYBODY: LOU, ROB, ANG, KATS, MARK, TOM, VIC, AND JENS.

Billy sees that he is not going to win and then decides he is going to play for the future. If he wants to do that after picking his team that is his perogative. But to say that he is going to play his shit forwards, not dress 6 NHL defenseman, and tank the pool so he can get Yakupov and Grigorenko is low. Tom, maybe you should reconsider who you think is a quality person and show some respect to Jens who followed the rules as they were intended to mean and how everybody interpreted them, instead of supporting a guy who tried finding loopholes in the rules and fucking your other buddy (Jens). Tom, I think maybe you should be more neutral and think of everybody's interest as well and not just Billy's.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 12:56

And just so I get this straight Lou and Tom. We all agree that the rule was intended and interpreted (by ALL) to mean NHL players like every other pool you guys are both in. You guys are ok with a guy (Billy) finding loopholes in the rules, stating that he is going to tank, instead of staying neutral and supporting a guy (Jens) who followed the rules and didn't threaten to quit the league twice. I understand Lou but you Tom? Really?

WOW! Put everything aside guys and smarten up!

Your supporting a guy who finds loopholes in the rules instead of a guy who follows the rules the way they were intended to be. Are you fucking kidding me. Maybe you guys have your priorities fucked up to. Be fair to everybody and not to one guy because he is your godson or plays soccer with you. You are doing him no favors by supporting him in this one. He is a child trying to find loopholes to fuck another person. FACT! And you guys support him on that. WOW!!!!

I was neutral. I have no vested interest in putting 'NHL' in front of players. NONE, as Billy's team was no where near my team. How does putting NHL favor any of my interest. It doesn't and that's a fact! I was looking out for somebody else in the pool who was getting fucked.

You guys need to put your loyalties aside and look at it if it was Jens pulling this shit instead of Billy.

I have acted properly as Commissioner and even put it to a vote even after I put in 'NHL'. I have never changed anything without posting it first and will continue to act properly and without bias as Commissioner whether it be for Jens, Kats, Ang, Mark and even me as I am also in this pool.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 15:10

I'm going to keep this very simple...

I’m not taking sides, if a rule is not “properly stated”, you take it to a vote! I definitely thought we meant NHL players but if GM’s choose not to put in NHL players (fine by me, donate you fuckin retards). What I have a problem with is “forcing” a team to pick up a player when a rule is not properly stated, both parties have an argument here Vic….

We are approx 88 days from submitting our starting lineup for the start of the NHL season, why this was even brought up now before we even know who will and will not be in the NHL come day 1 is a mystery to me??? (let’s at least wait until training camp cuts start)
Billy has 5 NHL defenceman and needs to start six. Plus he has Runblad and Larsson as 2 of his prospects (if anyone wants to bet me $10, $20, $30 that one of these 2 prospects will not be starting in the NHL on game one please let me know). Did you ever stop to think maybe Billy was pulling your chain, just to piss you off (which obviously worked) because he’s soooo annoyed by your pit-bull tactics?

Billy never once told me he would tank to get the 1st overall and if I remember correctly earlier this summer he wanted to bet you how many pts Runblad will get this year in the NHL (I think he's pretty confident he's going to be in the NHL Vic). Nor have I seen him tank in any other league or not follow the rules. You as the commissioner of the league are ripping on him, calling him a cheat, a baby, a cry baby….before he has even done something wrong? Vic he’s done nothing wrong so relax!!!

Why you are so adamant on protecting Jens when he has told me on multiple occasions that he doesn’t even give a fuck, is still a mystery to me? Jens if you have a problem with it please speak and don’t let Vic fight your battles if that is the case???

And for the record Billy is a phenomenal Commissioner in the WFHL and I’m sure Lou, Angelo, Kats, Jens can vouch for this. I have also stated on numerous occasions that if a team was ever for sale in the WHP, Billy should be the first one we consider to purchase it. You on the other hand have single handedly made a GM quit, pissed off at least 3 other GM’s who at some point considered quitting, backed out of a bet that was agreed upon….

So please don’t tell me I’m taking sides or have loyalties!

The day people stop having fun with this pool is the day they quit, keep that in mind!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 16:14

wow.............DITO!!

and for the record..........I am tanking too!! I want the first round pick!!

if saying this is a crime, like you have claimed 158 times.........then I think that you claiming you are going to win is a crime as well!!

what if Billy doesn't tank?? then what??
what if he DOES have 6 NHL Dmen?? then what??
what if you don't win, like YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WIN?? then what??

and no Vic, I am not taking sides!! there is a way to go about it, and the way you did it was WRONG!!

LIKE THE WAY YOU DECIDED TO START DELETING POST ON OUR WEBSITE!!!!!

who the fuck does that without asking if it was ok to do so??

admit to us that your approach was wrong, and I might blow Billy to try and keeping him in here.

we all going pools/leagues/associations becasue of the people we join them with. already, we have 2 new people in this pool that I have no idea who they are.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't join anything like this with a bunch of strangers, it's just not fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 17:25

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 19:17

I will not make another comment regarding this matter again once I am done posting this post.

FOR TOM:

1. This was brought up now because of the comments Billy made to me (joking or not) and to allow him enough time if he didn't feel any of his prospects would start in the NHL to get one. I'm pretty sure it's better to allow Billy 88 days to get a defenseman if needed , and be aware of it, as opposed to a week when training camp finishes. Yes? YES!

2. If we all knew what the rule intended to be and Billy really thinks Rundbland or Larsson are going to make the team, how is this even an issue unless he plans on tanking. Everybody has said that the rules meant NHL players. So your defending him if he possibly decides to tank? NOOO, your not taking sides or anything. NO. hahaha. It doesn't affect anybody and clarifies what we all thought the rule was intended to mean. Your saying that his D are going to make the NHL and yet you say why should we force him to pick up another D. Where is the sense in that?

3. Let me think about this. Billy has done nothing wrong. I put NHL in front of players (ONCE AGAIN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE KNEW WHAT IT MEANT!) and I'm the corrupt one. Get the fuck out of here. I'm not the one going around telling me (maybe not you) that he would start his shit forwards, 5 d, and tank to get Yakupov or Grigorenko. Joke or not I think somebody who has 5 NHL D and has stated he would tank to get Grigorenko or Yakupov should be known to everybody. No? Yes! If Billy finishes 1 pt ahead of Kats and gets one of these two because he played 5 NHL defenseman is this fair to Kats? This is why I brought it up to everyone.

4. Jens NEVER asked me to say anything for him or stick up for him. He did say that it was bushleague what Billy was talking about doing. As Commissioner it's my responsibility to make sure that nobody is cheated and that everybody has a level playing field whether it be kats, Jens, Mark or you Tom.

5. As for backing out of the bet. Fuck You! Ang makes a bet with me and then trades with Kats who talked about quiting and then stacked Angelo's team in an unfair trade. When you told Kats that he could make the trade but had to stay in the leage the trade MIRACULOUSLY didn't happen. Go figure. I have always paid ALL my bets and honoured them when I have lost fair and square. FACT 100 FUCKING %!

6. It's obvious by my points that you are taking sides. I have no interest in clarifying the rules other than to make it fair for all 9 GM's. Whether Billy has 1 defenseman or 6, my team was POUNDING his for the next 4 years at least!

7. I have spoken to you, Mark, Jens and Rob and all agree that the rules obviously meant NHL players and yet your sticking up for a guy trying to find a loophole. Are you really? All three told me that Billy, or anybody else , has to field NHL starting roster. Jens has recently told me that he doesn't care if he does but says that what he is doing is bullshit!

8. Pitbull tactics. What pitbull tactics are you talking about? NHL in front of players like everybody else thought it meant. Those are pitbull tactics to clarify something the way everybody saw it in the first place. That's definitely pitbull tactics. Ya foresure! What else?

9. As for the league folding I have no fucking problem with that. I have the best team and will gladly take my $200 back. I have proved my point in picking the best team and have nothing more to prove. You and Lou are sticking up for a cry baby, yes cry baby, because he doesn't want to follow the rules the way EVERYBODY, yes EVERYBODY, interpreted them.

10. Last but not least, I didn't want to be Commissioner. You told me at the draft that you had no time for it and told me I had to do it. I will gladly resign without hesitation if somebody else wants to do it. Let me know. I have no fucking problem with it. NONE! If anybody wants to run it let me know. It's yours.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 19:55

FOR LOU:

1. Where the fuck do you get your comparisons from? How the fuck can you compare me saying I was going to win the pool to Billy saying he was going to tank and the ramifications being in the same ball park? Your not even in left field. Your in the fucking parking lot. Holy fuck!

2. This is what you wrote above:

LIKE THE WAY YOU DECIDED TO START DELETING POST ON OUR WEBSITE!!!!!
who the fuck does that without asking if it was ok to do so??

This is what I wrote June 16/2011:

I will delete articles that have not been addresed for a while. To make it fair I will inform everybody on here that I will be deleting topics. I will not delete them for a week so if somebody wants to keep the post running I will NOT delete the post. Fair enough?

This is me not asking and being corrupt again.
It's too easy Lou!

3. 5 out of 9 GM's know Willy and Whitey really well.

4. If you want to be commissioner let me know. I have no problems giving it to you. It's yours or anybody else who wants it. Just let me know. It's yours and I will gladly vote YES for anybody else who wants it.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 21:33

this doesn't sound like 9 GM/freinds!!

from the very begining, the posts were getting way to personal!! Hostile actually!

I don't know if there is any way to turn back time. I think I am guilty a little bit as well. I know this is way off topic, but making fun of people and what they do for a living, their education etc...........is way off!!

chirping someones team/picks/trades etc..........is one thing, but I think a lot of us stepped over certain boundries, and there might be no turning back.

and, NO, I would never be commish..................the work/time/effort involved in this is way too much. and for that Vic you do deserve all the credit in the world.

but like I said previously, you just go about it all wrong!! you don't have to believe or agree with my assesment, but if you ask everyone, you will see that you could have done things a little differently, and with a little more grace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 13 Jul 2011 - 22:03

I will admit some of the attacks made by me were a little offside but they were a result of attacks directed at me first. My attacks, probably a little offside, were responses directed at me that were offside. If guys want to throw stones expect them back. I'm a big boy and can handle it. Just expect the same type of attacks to come back at you (not talking about you directly here). I am a big enough man to admit that.

I was all for keeping it clean and limiting the trash talk to hockey talk and guys knowledge about hockey. I can live with being ridiculed and made fun of for being proved wrong re: hockey stuff. That's the best part about any pool whether it be hockey, baseball, football, etc. I will not allow certain individuals to get personal re: my work. NEVER! I rib Tom about his work and he does the same to me and I think we handle eachother's comments appropriately (you would have to ask Tom if he feels the same way but I think he does).

I can see your point about handling it a little differently although all I did was add NHL in front of players like we all agreed it intended to be. ALL OF US! This is me being corrupt? Sorry Lou, I just don't see it. Look at it this way. Billy has always had a full NHL roster in the WFHL, right? The wording is the same and the understanding of the wording is the same yet he wants it to mean something else in this pool. Really Lou? That's what he is doing here. Admit that.

Billy's team doesn't affect me whether he has 1 or 6 D. He has no shot at beating me. I have no vested interest in him dressing 5 or 6 D, but others do and that is not fair to them. Look at it from Kats, or Jens point. I clarified the rules because Billy talked about tanking. Whether it was a joke or not it was said to me. If it was a joke and he planned on having 6 NHL defenseman and not tanking what is the big deal of putting NHL in front of players like everybody agreed upon.

On all the other stuff I see where you are coming from.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 14 Jul 2011 - 9:42

Vic "proved that he has the best team"
hahhahahah where is this proof??????

by the way, jens has not put in a full roster in the wfhl since day 1
kats 2nd year, he was starting JVR who was in university at the time
gord plays players who might as well be in the minors and he might have even thrown in a khl player who he thought was in the nhl
jim plays prospects who are good for 15 points, knowing they wont get points!

does anyone in our league complain??? NO!
WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY??????
WHO would complain about someone icing a shit team??
and its not even like vas' team was shit
his top 6 forwards SMASH your top 6 forwards vic! FACT!
but yet youve proven that you have the best team somehow??????
SUREP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top