STARTING ROSTER CLARIFICATION VOTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STARTING ROSTER CLARIFICATION VOTE

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:51

VOTE EITHER 1 OR 2:

1. Each team will consist of a 38 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 1, 2011/2012, 39 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 2, 2012/2013, and a 40 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 3 and beyond, 2013-beyond. Your starting roster will consist of 20 players that accumulate points for your team (12 Forwards, 6 defence, and 2 goalies ).You will also have farm team players whose points do not count. During the season you can exceed the above mentioned roster size but before the start of each new hockey season your roster must adhere to the above mentioned maximum roster size or less.

2. Each team will consist of a 38 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 1, 2011/2012, 39 (OR LESS) players roster at the start of Year 2, 2012/2013, and a 40 (OR LESS) player roster at the start of Year 3 and beyond,2013-beyond. Your starting roster MUST consist of 20 ACTIVE NHL players that accumulate points for your team (12 Forwards, 6 Defence, and 2 goalies) as per rule 5(c) as well. Your active roster must always remain at the 20 player limit excluding injuries as you cannot control injuries (ie. LTR Marc Savard). If a player is sent down to the minors, leaves for Europe, etc. you must have a NHL player to replace him in the starting line-up that will count as a roster change. You will also have farm team players whose points do not count. During the season you can exceed the above mentioned roster size but before the start of each new hockey season your roster must adhere to the above mentioned maximum roster size or less.

VOTE EITHER 1 OR 2
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Re: STARTING ROSTER CLARIFICATION VOTE

Post by Yanne on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:55

I vote # 2
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 13:58

1) We had rules in place, I drafted and traded accordingly, and now they get "clarified" all of a sudden.

2) I don't want to be in a league where only 9 of the 11 GM's are active, (and on top of that Im in another league (97% exact same rules, with 8 of the 9 active GM's)

3) I don't want to cheer for any players except my own (WFHL players)

4) GM's (not mentioning any names) taking back bets, after they were posted and confirmed.

Regardless of the rule, I'm not partaking in this league going forward. I'm more than happy being in one keeper league, cheering for my own players.

I'm on a mission in finding the next GM for this young wonderful team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:07

Billy, if you really feel this way, I don't give a fuck! Whitey has said he will buy the team from you today. He is at Mark's house and willing to buy it from you today. I vote YES for the sale of Billy's team to Whitey.

NO OTHER LEAGUE HAS A TEAM THAT HAS A STARTING ROSTER WITH OHL PLAYERS IN THEIR STARTING LINE-UP, AND THIS INCLUDES YOUR WFHL!

REGARDLESS OF THE SALE OF BILLY'S TEAM, VOTE 1 OR 2 FOR THE STARTING ROSTER RULE.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:15

Vic I'm really worried about you, please calm down before you have a heart attack!!!

On another note, Vic are you FUCKING nuts, I just looked at Billy and Jen's team and they both have prospects that will be on NHL rosters come game one of the season. I can't believe you are going crazy about this right now when its not even going to be a factor come training camp???

I will bet you $10 that Jens and Billy can field a 20 player NHL roster with the current teams they have today!!!
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:23

Tom, if they have players that will be on their respective NHL teams that is fine. This rule clarification doesn't affect them yet Billy is quiting the league over this! I'm not the one trying to quit the league. If they make their NHL team Billy has nothing to worry about. Why is he quiting then? The rule clarification doesn't affect him then right?

I will not bet you $10 because I think he will have 6 NHL defenseman as well.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tventura on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:38

I vote #1

Billy I will be very sad if you leave Crying or Very sad
tventura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanne on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:57

Ill be sad too Billy!!!!!

As I said to you on the phone, your team doesn't scare me and I will bet you $50 my team wins a title before yours!!!!

Ps. were you refering to me as the non active GM in the WFHL????
Yanne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 14:58

I'm leaving the league because rules get changed (without notice, or votes) whenever some people don't like the direction of certain teams.

Admin wrote:If they make their NHL team Billy has nothing to worry about. Why is he quiting then? The rule clarification doesn't affect him then right?

Obviously I know my team will be sufficient to the new "clarified" rules, as Rundblad has been confirmed to start for Ottawa since they were over in Sweden looking at Larsson. And that was WAYYY before our draft. Thats not the point. It's a matter of principle. If you think I will have 6 defenders why did you feel the need to "clarify" the rules, without vote or notice. I don't want to be apart of a league like this.

The only thing I will vote on is Whitey buying my team (and I vote YES for that). Since it doesn't matter what we vote on, Vic will change/edit/revise/clarify any rules that doesn't fit his team in the future!!!!!

Good luck to all.

Jens - I was saying there are 9 active GM's in here, and 8 of them come from the other league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 15:20

I clarified the rules because you talked about tanking, not starting 6 defenders (stating they didn't have to be in the NHL), and getting Yakupov or Grigorenko. I have not changed any of the rules just clarified them. It is now to vote, whether you vote or not. Just to prove my point this is what your great WFHL rule states.

4.2 Each team’s active roster will consist of 20 players, which must include two goalies, and six defenders. (*WHERE IS NHL?*)

*side note: where is NHL mentioned in this rule. Have you always had a full NHL starting roster. I thought so!*

The rules are stated the same way and everybody knows what the rule intended to state. EVEN YOU! All your teams in the WFHL have always had a full NHL starting roster and you didn't try pulling this bullshit there.

You knew your team was not good enough when you picked it eventhough you said you were going to win when you drafted your team in March. You realized you needed to trade for defenseman and goalies as you drafted shit ones and when you realized you had to give up stuff to get d and g you pulled this bullshit. I don't give a fuck about you quiting! Matter of principle my ass. QUIT and run away! I know you wouldn't try pulling this shit in the WFHL. None of those guys would put up with your bullshit.

Once again, this is what the WFHL rules state (*same as ours*) and Billy is trying to pull this shit.

4.2 Each team’s active roster will consist of 20 players, which must include two goalies, and six defenders.

BUSHLEAGUE!

I have not changed the rules, I have just clarified them to state NHL as it was intended to mean. This is why everybody picked at least 12 NHL F, 6 D, AND 2 G including Lou, Ang, and Kats. Say what you want but you would never pull this shit in the WFHL and the rules are stated the same way. Matter of principle my ass!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:06

i vote number 1
if you wanna put players from the khl i couldnt care less

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:19

4.2 Each team’s active roster will consist of 20 players, which must include two goalies, and six defenders. (*WHERE IS NHL?*)

*side note: where is NHL mentioned in this rule. Have you always had a full NHL starting roster. I thought so!*

it does not say NHL because that is not the rule, idiot. If someone wants to play with an OHL player in their lineup it isn't against the rule. Is that difficult to understand?? Maybe for you.

Also, teams have had players in their roster that weren't playing in the NHL, and not just Jens or Bob who joined as expansions. When you talk about the WFHL make sure you have your facts right. Did I "clarify" the rule and force teams to not play non-NHL players? No. As they weren't breaking the rules.

You changed the rule without notice or vote. That's cool. I just don't want to be involved in a corrupt league! Big deal. Leave me alone!

I have a couple prospective buyers already, not including whitey (but that's only confirmed through you, so who knows!!)

Last edited by vas on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:22

you must have 6 D??

ok, fine. but what if you don't?? there is nothing in the original rules, updated rules, amended rules or even in this new stupid fucking vote!!

it is what it is..............and we should have done this at the draft! WE DIDN'T!

if you would like to change this for the NEXT season, not this one coming up, all you have to do is put in a new rule proposal, saying.................if you don't comply with the starting roster you lose a draft pick, you get fined a certain amount, you have to blow all the GM's, something.............

and then we can all vote on it!

this is how rules get implimented into our league! and THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:56

Vas who are these other prospective buyers you speak of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:19

I don't give a fuck. Do what you want. The rule will be changed to its original format.

I attempted to get all you fucks together twice to clarify everything and it was a no go each time.

We all know what the rules intended in this league and every other. FACT!

Loopholes are made for everyone. Remember that!

BUSHLEAGUE HUGE!

Vote is not needed as I don't have the time to deal with this bullshit. Rules stay the same with loopholes to be had for EVERYONE like Billy has done.

I vote #1 as well. Since you need 6 of 9 votes to pass a 'rule change' the proposed rule by me is defeated and it will go back to it's original wording.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:44

Let the bushleague loophole tactics begin! YEEHAW
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:44

Let the bushleague loophole tactics begin! YEEHAW
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 18:45

Just to let all you bottom feeders know. There is nothing in the rules that discusses tanking. If a rule is presented to me re: tanking I will gladly dismiss it. It will be interesting to see the roster Kats, Jens and Billy (*if he stays in the pool*) will enter as their starting roster October 6, 2011. Let's see who can field a starting roster with the least amount of NHL players. Come on boys, make it interesting. This is actually going to be fun.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retard

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 21:14

Billy you are retarded....Your team is shit ! I'M BACK BITCHESSSSSSSSSSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 21:30

Rob shut up already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Jul 2011 - 22:02

Rob?????????????

hahahahahahahahaha...........................like we need another retard!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top