Problems..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems..

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 4:13

Just looking over my roster and noticed a few errors.

E. KANE does not play for (ATL)

D. HEATLEY does not play for (SJ)

T. FLEISCHMAN does not play for (COL)

T. KABERLE does not play for (BOS)

This was the main reason why I told you to not have the team name beside the player.....Im sure we all know where our own players play....we dont need abbreviations in brackets....

Also...the trade with angelo had my 2nd round pick coming back...not the third.

Thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems..

Post by Admin on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 12:15

Relax Billy. Your complaining about fuck all. They just got traded or signed somewhere in the last week. I will call you and discuss the second round pick. There was obviously a miscommunication between me, you, and Angelo.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fhcl.forum.com.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 13:44

Vic..........you are a retard!!

take advice from people who have been in pools like this for years, and use it!
don't try to outsmart all of us all the time! it's not going to work!

most of us have been through the start up stage long ago, and if some one tells you to not have tHE team name beside the player, there must be a reason for it.

just fucking listen to someone once in a while!

you are not nearly as smart as you think you are!

and don't reply back, comparing our intelegence, our team, our victories, who we party with, where we party, who plays what sports, how great you are, etc...................

NO ONE CARES!!! FACT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 15:29

Lou, in what way does having the team's name by the player affect you. Do you have to do the work? Do you lose sleep at night? Do you lose money? Shut the fuck up! FACT!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST COMPLAINER I HAVE EVER MET! FACT!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:37

it does affect me!

I am looking at the rosters, trying to make a deal, but some of the players are listed on the wrong teams. totally affects the value of the player!! and yes......I don't keep up with all the changes, so enjoy my contribution to your fund, IF you win.

but that is just me................you on the other hand, don't think what team the player is on has any effect on his value, hense the fucking stupid draft date!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:54

You're all over the map. Do you lose your train of thought when you try to respond to me? First you agree with Billy's argument in saying you don't have to put the teams name by the player and then say you need the right team by the players name because you don't follow all the changes and then bring up having the draft on a different date. How many more points is Richards going to get on New York. Richards scored a 93 (91 in 80 games) and 88 (77 in 72 games) point pace the last 2 years based on 82 games. Do you think he will score a lot more than that on New York. You are so fucking stupid and prove my point every time you open your big mouth.

Who the fuck are you kidding when you say you are trying to make a deal. The only thing you're trying to make is an argument with another person! FACT!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:57

Its the players around Richards that have more value you dumb fuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:07

Gaborik has been more than a point per game player 5 of the last 6 years you dumb fuck! How much more is he going to improve Gaborik. 5 points? Gaborik scored 86 points the year before last without Richards. Are you saying that Gaborik is going to get more than 91 pts. next year? I'll bet you Gaborik doesn't get more than 91 pts. I didn't think so you dumb fuck!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 20:44

Vic, you are complete Moron!

you are the only person in this league, maybe even the world.........that thinks that were a player signs or gets traded to has no effect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 21:24

I'm at a loss for words for the first time in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 21:36

Lou is Gaborik going to get more points than the 86 he put up the year before without Richards? Don't avoid the question.

YES or NO?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Jul 2011 - 23:07

I'll answer it. No cause he's an injury prone fuck. Who has him??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:34

Well then how do the players around him have more value like you said a couple of posts before if Gaborik is going to get injured and not reach his career high in points when he didn't have Richards?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 10:58

Answer me this you FUCKING IDIOT:

Does Tavares get more points playing with Toews and Sharp, or in NYI??
Would Mat Moulson get more points playing with both Sedins, or in NYI??
Would Tim Thomas get more points playing 75 games in NYI or splitting time with Rask on the Bruins?? (might not of used the best examples here, but when I am irate, it is very hard to think straight. Billy you used a few much better examples before, but I didn't want to search and try to find them. feel free to add to these!!) and............I had to use the Islanders as an example to try and get this FUCKING DONKEY to try and understand.

another perspective:

if we have a little road hockey game, amongst our GM's, my and Billy together would DOMINATE! now, if you take Billy away from me, and put yourself on a line with me, we would lick balls! And, if you played with Billy, you would both suck ass!!

don't argue this point again, and don't reply to this post.

WHERE A PLAYER SIGNS OR GETS TRADED TO AFFECTS HIMSELF AND HIS LINEMATES!!!!!!!!

you are the only human on earth who still doesn't think so. DO NOT TALK TO ME ANYMORE, VIA POSTING, TEXTING, EMAILING ETC............ASS FUCK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 11:20

You are the biggest FUCKING RETARD I know Lou. FACT!

Name the players whose point totals are going to be substantially better this year than last? NAME THEM YOU FUCKING RETARD . You possess the brain power of a preschool child and I'm being fucking generous there.

NAME THEM AND PROVIDE POINT TOTALS YOU FUCKING RETARD! I need more ammunition to make you look like the retard with the whole Bryzgalov situation. Don't be scared you coward.

NAME THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKAEL SAMUELSON played the majority of the year with the Sedins and scored 50 points. Moulson got 53 points with Tavares and the Islanders. Are you saying that Moulson, the 6th rounder or whatever the fuck he was and the L.A. throwaway would have gotten 70 points and is that much better than Samuelson. Shut the fuck up. YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD! FACT!
You bring up ridiculous situations that do not exist like Tavares playing with Toews, just to try and prove your point.

Let's see how if Gaborik gets more than the 86 pts he had without Richards.
Let's see if Bryzgalov can get more than the 100 pts. he got in Phoenix.

Lou, did you want to have a draft every year because their are going to be UFA's next year too. We have to have another draft because it will affect the point totals then too. You are such a FUCKING RETARD!

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD. PROVEN FACT!

DON'T FORGET TO NAME THE PEOPLE! NAME THEM YOU FUCKING RETARD AND THE DIFFERENCE IN POINT TOTALS!!!!!

P.S. AND DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME BECAUSE I KNOW YOU TOOK A LONG TIME WRITING THAT LAST POST TO ME OR DID YOU GET SOMEBODY ELSE TO WRITE IT FOR YOU.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 12:35

There is only one example that needs to be said.

When Carter got traded to Columbus....Vic said you lucky prick, he will get a lot more points now.

Case closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 12:50

hahahahahahaha............you said that you fucking moron???

I told you not to reply back to me! but you did............so now I am never going to reply back to you ever again!

unless..........I forget that I ever wrote this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 12:56

can someone ask Vic if Tim Connoly will get more points centering Kessel on the top line, or............playing on the 3rd line like he did in Buffalo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 14:37

Trades and signings are part of hockey. Nobody is complaining about this but you. Go figure. Did you want to have the draft October 8, 2011. I will no longer bother responding to you when you talk about " we should have had the draft later, waaaaaaaaaaa" except to say 'LOU THE RETARD'
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 18:28

First of all samuelsson didn't play with sedins last year. So watch a hockey game or at least know what you are talking about before you try and make people look stupid. Making yourself look like a retard.

Second of all, this is the weakest free agent market in a long time. Had it been last year or next year lou would have been complaining alot more

Third I am also the one complaining that you are a retard for wanting the draft so early

Fourth, hahahahahaha vic is a retard hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 20:55

Kats, stop jumping on the bandwagon, be your own man, and hahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 21:19

Kats..........please tell Vic to "shut the fuck up, and that he is a homo, and he has no clue what he is talking about"!

and.............all the games that I watched last year had Burrows playing with the 2 ugliest men alive.........next to Vic of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 7 Jul 2011 - 21:33

somebody please read this article that Mr. Dobber wrote to Vic, since I no longer talk to him!

" There is perhaps no bigger opportunity for a player to increase production than the winner of the top line LW battle in New York. Brad Richards and Marian Gaborik are firmly entrenched at center and on the right wing, but the left wing is wide open"

I GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE A PLAYER SIGNS, SINCE HIS VALUE AND THE VALUE OF PLAYERS AROUND THEM ARE UNCHANGED!!

what a fucking Moron Vic is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:39

Hey retards, Burrows and Samuelson shared time on the top line. Samuelson started the first 10 games of the season on the top line when Burrows was injured.

So once again, LOU THE RETARD, should we wait until Tortorella picks a left winger until we draft a team.

LOU THE RETARD!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 8 Jul 2011 - 10:40

Vic.......if you can't admit that where a player plays, affects his fantasy value and the value of the players around him, this is the last time I talk to you about anything!!

for a guy who claims that he is so smart, this might be the stupidest thing i have ever heard!

I know you will never admit that you might have been wrong, or god forbid that someone else's idea/s are better than yours, I guess I am just hoping that there is still room for you to grow as a person..............nah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top